Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"Where are we going? Don't fucking sugarcoat it either." I said annoyed as we packed our stuff.

Justin sighed before opening his mouth. "New York. That's where my mom is." 

"That wasn't so hard was it?" I said zipping my tote.

"I wouldn't start that mouth of yours. I don't want to hear it." He snapped.

"Then cover your ears." I said. He huffed before walking over to me and shoving me against the bed. 

"Like I said, I don't want to hear your mouth. I told you where we were going now shut the fuck up." He said hovering over my body, his hands on either side of me, face inches away from mine. 

I nodded dropping it. I hated this side of Justin. He's never shown it to me except for when we came here. I want the Justin I met at the store to come back. The one who tried to save me in the parking lot from getting hurt. Now, it's like he's trying to hurt me. 

"Justin! Kellie! Your ride is here!" One of his body guards yelled from downstairs.

"We're coming!" He yelled looking back at me then walking away with his stuff not bothering to help me. I sat up grabbing my bag before shutting the lights off and leaving his room. I walked down the steps awkwardly not wanting to face Justin. I received looks from everyone from the kitchen obviously waiting for me. 

"I'm ready." I said silently going over to the elevator. They quickly followed me and the door opened and we all stepped in. Justin kept to himself, as did I, while the two guards were in a small chat. When we reached the bottom, I saw a few girls waiting outside. 

"Justin!"

"Justin, I love you so much!"

"Marry me!" 

That was all I heard before getting into the blacked out Range Rover. Justin stayed outside for a couple minutes meeting with the fans. Taking pictures, signing things, asking questions. But one got my attention the most.

"Justin, who is that girl? In the car?" One of the girls asked.

I watched him as he smirked. "Lets just say, she's a pain in the ass, but she's pretty cool." He smiled. The other girls laughed too.

"What's her name?" Another one asked.

"Uh.." He said looking at me for assurance. I nodded not really caring. "Her name is Kellie." 

"That's cool, tell her we said hi, but your my husband." One laughed and so did Justin. 

"Justin, we gotta go!" The driver yelled. They said there goodbyes before he hopped in beside me. 

"Eavesdropping is your thing, isn't it Kels?" Justin said looking at me.

"I can't help myself, especially if you're talking about me." I said refusing to look at him. He didn't answer but in response, rolled his eyes. "Rolling your eyes must be your thing." 

"Shut up." He mumbled putting on his shades. 

I still ignored him-well at least tried. Even though I was pissed, which I honestly had no reason to be, I didn't want him to be mad at me. At this point, I don't even know I can trust him as a friend let alone with my life. I mean, we've slept together, had intense make-out sessions, what more do I need to do for him to realize that I fucking want him. and not just because of who he is either.