Chapter 6

Chapter 6

'So Justin, a couple days ago, you were spotted with a mystery girl. The question is, who is this girl?' The guy on the afternoon TV show asked Justin. The audience cheered, and clapped. Begging for an answer out of him. Justin hesitated, and he finally opened his mouth. 

'I'm not sure she would appreciate that. But she is a special girl.' Justin said while smiling with his ten million dollar smile. The audience went into all 'lovey-dovey' mode. What he said caused me to bite my lip and smile. 

'Where did you meet?' This interviewer was pushy. 

'You know, I'm not sure she wants you to know...yet.' Justin responded. I found it sweet that he wouldn't reveal to much. 

'I have one more question. Will we be seeing this lovely gal again?' He asked. The audience went silent. You could hear a pin drop, that kind of silent. Justin smirked just where you could slightly see his teeth.

'Maybe.' Justin said. I changed the channel to different one. I knew the crowd would cheer, so I didn't need to hear it.

"Mom! When is dinner going to be ready?" I asked laying down on the couch.

"I don't know, I invited Zander." She responded. Wonder what Zander thinks about the whole 'Kellie-Justin' thing? Most likely, he won't say or do anything. I could smell the delicious food from the kitchen. It was making my mouth water by the second. I felt my self getting lost in my mind. And the smell, but I heard the doorbell ring.

"Kels, will you get that?" 

"Yeah." I said going to the door. I opened it and Zander was standing there holding two roses.

"Hello." He said taking a step in. 

"What's the roses for?" I asked taking one and smelling it.

"You and your wonderful mom." He said taking his jacket off. He followed me into the , and my mom was setting the table.

"Hey Zander." She said backing away from the table making sure everything was perfect. She smiled and grabbed the spaghetti.

"Hello." He said taking a seat beside me. I grabbed the tea pitcher and him and my mom started, you know. "How are you?", "I'm good how have you been?". Sometimes, that can get really annoying. I put the food on my plate, and my phone vibrated beside me. 

What's up? I'm bored. Did you see my interview? That guy was annoying! Who is this, what's she like, blah, blah, blah :p Is it wrong that I miss you? :)- Justin

I smiled at my phone, and my mom gave me at look. Zander glanced at me and raised and eyebrow. 

Eating dinner :) Yeah that dude was pushy! Thank you for not saying to much. I'm not sure if that's wrong to miss me :)- Kellie

"You might want to eat before your food gets cold." My mom said to me, taking my phone.

"Mom, that's not fair!" I whined. Zander smirked and I hit him on the shoulder. "Not funny."

"Don't 'mom' me. Eat your food." She said. I did as I was told. We didn't really talk that much about anything in general. I mean it's not like we can just start talking about Justin Bieber. I mean I wish we could. I'm always talking about him to my friends, and when I'm not, I hoping they bring him up so I can talk about him even more! 

When we got done, Zander and I went to my room. I flopped on my bed and sat down beside me.

"You want the TV on?" I asked him as I looked up to meet his eyes.

"Nah, I'm good." He said. I sat up and grabbed the remote and pressed the power button.

"Your're mean." He said laying down beside me. 

"Why is life complicated?" He asked me.

"Why do you ask that?" I said turning to him.

"Because, I think I'm in love." He said. I cocked my head. Who could it be. His dog? His shoes? Him?

"Ooh, who is this person? Your dog?" I joked.

His face went serious. "I think, I'm in love with you." He said. I back up from the bed and walked to my window. 

"What do you mean, in love with me?" I said. I could sense his body against my back. I turned around and he grabbed my hand, and started to run his thumb along the side.

"I mean. I'm in love with my best friend." He said getting closer. He dipped his head down and pressed his lips against mine. I didn't know whether to kiss back or not. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Well say something." He whispered.

"I-I can't do this. I won't do this." I said getting away from his grip. I sat down on my bed and his eyes didn't leave my body.

"What? Why?" He asked coming to sit down with me.

I faced him and sat Indian style. "I won't lose you as my best friend. I don't want that to happen. I've seen plenty of times in movies. I love you, just not in that... way." I said.

His head dropped in disapointment. "Think about it? Maybe?" He said.

"Maybe." I said. What he didn't know, that meant no.

"Okay. See you soon." He said walking out of my room. I hate love. Sometimes I refuse to fall in love. Sometimes I do fall in love. Just depends on the person. I am not losing my best friend, for a four letter word. As for Justin, I don't know where I stand. I'm not sure he likes me. Maybe? I don't know. Do I like him? I don't know.

A/N Feedback Appreciated<3 :)