1. Perplexed

lmao i'm sorry about making another goddamn twice x fem reader yall
————

3rd person's POV

Y/N has woken up by the loud noises the teenagers were making. But when she opened her eyes, she was completely perplexed, she doesn't know why she's in a school bus full of teenagers.

She doesn't even have any memories getting into the bus. All she did was wake up, There were 4 girls beside her, Y/N is the middle. The 4 girls were taking a nap, the two girls laid their heads both on Y/N's shoulders.

Y/N doesn't even know who these girls are, but hell, these 4 girls looked like goddesses. Y/N felt her cheeks burning of how beautiful they are.

She doesn't know what to do, so she just stays still until they wake up.

Y/N noticed the outside of the bus was, 'CLOUDS?!' Y/N shouted in her head, they were up in the sky, not really high, not really low, just in the middle.

'What is this? Is Mrs. Frizzle driving?' Y/N thought in her head.

One of the 4 girls has woken up, she rubbed her eyes slowly and scanned Y/N's face. Y/N's eyes were widened, her pupils were shaking while looking out of the window.

The girl was confused at Y/N's expression, "Hey Y/N, you okay? You don't look good." The girl asked her with a worried voice. Y/N just gave the girl a confused expression,

The girl was also confused to Y/N's sudden actions, "Y/N are you trippin'? You look like a lost puppy." The girl once again asked her.

"Why does suddenly you can't use your powers? Are you high?" The girl continued.

Y/N was more even confused, 'Powers? What powers?' She thought in her head.

The girl groaned, "Ugh, I need to wake up Lisa for this."

The girl shook the other girl on your right shoulder, the second girl groaned and rubbed her eyes. "Chaeyoung, what the hell was that for?" The girl, asked as she groaned even louder.

"Lisa, Y/N's been trippin'." Chaeyoung said to Lisa, Lisa raised her brow in confusion,

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked as she gazes at Y/N. Lisa gazed at Y/N's eyes for a minute, Y/N was wondering why she's staring for so long.

"Y/N, what has gotten into you?" Lisa shook Y/N, "What did you read, Lisa?" Chaeyoung asked the latter. "She doesn't know herself anymore." Lisa replied Chaeyoung gasped.

"She can't even use her powers to me!" Chaeyoung said while pointing at Y/N. Y/N just sat there, watching the girls trying to solve this situation.

"Y/N you can't talk with us anymore?" Lisa asked her, Y/N wanted to speak but she felt like bad if she opened her mouth. She doesn't know why suddenly.

"Speak to us with your eyes!" Lisa said while she pointed both of her eyes. Y/N just tilted her head in confusion, which the two girls found it adorable.

"WOah! That was new, Y/N just became adorable." Chaeyoung pointed out, 'What's new?' Y/N thought inside her head. "It's new that you acted cute." Lisa read Y/N's mind just by looking straight into her eyes.

While Y/N was spacing out trying to figure all these things out, the two other girls have woken up due to Lisa and Chaeyoung's voices.

The two girls slowly woke up while the three watched them waking up. Both of them rubbed their eyes in sync, the girl spoke up "Lisa, what's with the damn noise." The girl asked, "Y/N's is high." Lisa stated.

"What? What do you mean high?" The other girl asked, "She doesn't remember herself." Chaeyoung continued Lisa's sentence, Lisa frowned.

The two girls looked at Y/N with a worried expression on their faces, "Chaeyoung, are you kidding?" The girl asked, "Jennie, I'm not lying, we're not lying." Chaeyoung replied, Lisa nodded in agreement, "Jisoo, do you know about this?" Jennie asked Jisoo.

Jisoo shook her head to a no. "I don't know anything." Jisoo replied as she shrugged. Jennie looked at Y/N very worried, she hold Y/N's hand, "Y/N, you really don't remember anything?" Jennie asked in a worried tone.

Y/N can only shake her head, she hasn't spoken a word. Jennie hung her head low, "We have to tell this to Mr. Choi" Jennie said to the three girls, they nodded in agreement.

Y/N was probably in a different world, she isn't familiar with these 4 girls, she noticed she was wearing all black, a black hoodie, black skinny jeans, and black Vans.

Lisa and Chaeyoung were still thinking about Y/N's cuteness earlier, Y/N wasn't like this before, they know her as cold and muted. She doesn't speak at all, she had this power Lisa and Chaeyoung kept talking about, Y/N was very curious about what that power would be.

Y/N scanned the school bus, is complete chaos, there were teenagers throwing fireballs at each other while the other one is throwing green slime at their faces. They laughed their asses off.

She caught one girl staring at her when they exchanged stares, the girl immediately looked away. The girl was very pretty, and Y/N was dumbfounded about it.

Y/N was thinking of what her powers would look like, or how strong it is, and how useful it is.

Y/N got even more curious.

...

✨💕✨

this is some crappy ass book u got there author nim
yes i know shut up it was a little rushed.
sorry about that,
having two books ongoing might suck

—yunni