Chapter 16

No Pov

The next day...

As soon as Cole woke up he get ready. Sensei told them they were going to go to borg industries. To track Zane? That got him thinking what did Sensei mean by track? Cole threw his shoes on and ran out of his room. He sees the others at the front door ready to leave. "Let's go already!" Cole shouts. "Calm down Cole we will get there." Kai cools. "I am I just- I just really want to find Zane." Cole sighs. "Let's just get going." Cole says walking out the door. Sensei and the others follow Cole to Ninjago city.

Time Skip

"Finally we made it to Ninjago City!" Jay whines. "Stop whining Jay and keep going!" Cole says turning around looking at Jay on the ground. "Get up Jay." Sensei says. Jay nods and stands back up. "Thank you, we are almost there." Sensei says. "Okay." Jay says to noone in particular.

At Borg Industries...

"Yes we're here." Cole shouts running in. "Hello welcome to Borg Industries I am Pixal. Do you need me to guide you around?" She says helping Cole up. "No thank you Pixal but do you know where Mr. Borg is?" Cole asks. "He is on the 100th floor. I will take you to him." Pixal says. "Thank you." Cole replies. Cole motions for the others to follow. They all step into the elevator and Pixal pushes the button to the 100th floor. They all step out once the elevator doors open. "Mr. Borg you have some visitors." Pixal says stepping to the side. "Ah hello Wu  you told me you were coming today, but never told me why." Borg says wheeling himself to them. "We need you to track Zane." Sensei Wu says. "Wait hold on Sensei what do you mean track?" Cole asks as Sensei faces him. "I will explain while Mr. Borg tries to find him." Sensei says. "Let's do this as fast as we can." Mr. Borg says. They nod and walk over to his computer. "Now tell me what do you mean track." Cole asks. "There are many things I have not told you and most of them are about Zane. He has promised me to keep it a secret." Sensei says. "Zane he isn't human." Sensei sighs. "Wait, wait, wait! What do you mean he isn't human?!" Kai asks very surprised just like the others. "He is an Android, Doctor Julien was a great inventor. Better than most. He created Zane and other mechanics." Sensei finishes. "So that's why Zane is so different..." Cole whispers. "We got a small signal." Mr. Borg smiles. "Where is he?!" Cole yells. "I can't tell for sure. He has a small signal. It will take awhile." Borg says turning around. "Okay so how long is while?" Cole says. "A few hours or maybe a day." He replies. "A DAY?! WE CANT WAIT THAT LONG." Cole shouts. "Cole calm down we will find him soon. It's not just going to take a day." Jay soothes.  "F-fine." Cole says. "Come back tomorrow and I might have an idea where he is." Mr. Borg says. "Thank you Mr. Borg." Sensei says and nods.  They all walk back to the elevator and exit Borg Industries.
"Ugh when are we going to find him" Cole asks to noone. "When we do Cole it will take time." Sensei informs. "I know Sensei, but how long? He is probably hurt very badly and I-I really want to see him again..." Cole sighs. "We all want to see him, but not now anyways. I promise Cole we will find him." Sensei reassures. "If you say so Sensei." Cole sighs.
---------------------------------------------------------
                      PLEASE READ!!

Yay I posted for once finally! Sorry I didn't post often again. I made this on my phone because I had to watch kids xD. Post as soon as I can!! Love you all thx for the support and 1k reads!! And sorry it was short! Also do me a very big favor.
If you like gacha videos and fortnite show my bestie some love! She just made it to 100 subs. Her YouTube is Inky The Gaming Squid

May out~

Word count: 702