Missed you

Desc- Dan waits for Phil to come back into his loving arms... sorry for not updating in a while, I've been busy and tired (school) sorry! 

Dan's POV-

I wait anxiously for Phil to get off the plane. He left for ten days, leaving me alone. I hate being alone. Especially when he's gone. He means the world to me and I wouldn't be me without him. The plane lands and I see Phil get off it with the flurry of other people. I wait for a bit longer until he finally comes into the waiting place.

"Phil!" I shout. He looks around and his eyes land on me.

"Dan!" He shouts back and runs up to me. I run to him and we engulf each other in a massive hug, him picking me up and spinning me round.

"I wasn't expecting you to be here!" He exclaims.

"I wanted to see you! Plus, I'm full of surprises" I joke. He giggles and sets me down, pressing a kiss to my lips as he does so.

"So, how was Florida?" I ask.

"It was amazing! But it would have been better with you there. I missed cuddling you" he rambles.

"Me too! It felt like 2009 again, where we'd Skype but never actually see each other" I huff.

"We don't talk of those times" He giggles. I do too and I hold his hand.

We get his suitcase and eventually get out of the airport.

"Sooo, what are we gonna do?" He asks. I raise my eyebrows. He tuts.

"Later" he says. I wiggle my eyebrows, making him blush.

"Anyway, I was thinking, if you're not too tired, we could go for a meal" I suggest.

"Tired? Not with my jet lagged ass, lets drop my stuff off at home and go for that meal" he says.

"Yeah, but before we do, I wanna do this" I say, before holding him by then chin and joining our lips together in a passionate kiss. He drops his suitcase and holds my waist. We disconnect our lips. He holds my chin.

"I love you" He smiles.

"I love you too, I missed you so much!" I exclaim.

"I missed you too" he says.

"I missed you more" I compete.

"I missed you most" he goes along with it. I'm about to say something, but he silenced me with another loving kiss.