Show business

Description-

"
Don't know if you've realised, but I'm in love with you Danny.
"

Dan and Phil are doing their stage show when Phil gets asked a rather peculiar question...

"HELLO EVERYONE!" I yell, along with Phil. Our ears ring from the screams of dozens of cat-whiskered phans. I look over at Phil and smile. He's waving and smiling that adorable and heart-warming smile. Just another show to do with the beautiful man that I love with all my heart but I know will never love me the same way. We begin our show, roasting and ranting throughout it. But then comes the time. The sacrifices. Basically, we got the phans to suggest what one of us should have, and in return, the other person has to do something. For example, Phil gets a dog, and I have to introduce myself with hand brackets. The answer is no, of course.

"The suggestion is... Dan gets to take down his first ever video, and Phil has to... kiss Dan." My eyes widen. Phil looks over at me, a blush spreading across his cheeks. Could he like me the same way?

"I uh, would kiss Dan-" He's cut off by the screams of the phangirls. "BUT that's only because he hates his first video-!" He recovers- not smoothly at all. He blushes madly and I do too. We shift away from that question and carry on with the show.

"GOODBYE EVERYONE! HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME!" We yell, before going backstage. The shows over, we look at each other, blushing. I clear my throat, and I feel two hands on my face, pulling my lips towards Phil's. My eyes are wide and Phil's lips are soft. I let myself sink into the kiss, hardly believing what's happening. I've been in love with him for so long, and now he's kissing me! We break away from the kiss, still holding each other.

"Don't know if you've realised, but I'm in love with you Danny." Phil confesses, leaning his head against mine. My heart melts.

"I'm in love with you too, I always have been." I smile deeply. He touches my dimple, I blush and look away. He giggles before, as if magnetic, our lips are connected once again.