You ate my cereal

Desc- thanks to my friend for sending me a bunch of BTS gifs that led to this random ass one shot being created lol

Phil's POV-

"PHIL!" Dan shouts.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"PHILIP MICHAEL LESTER YOU ATE MY CEREAL AGAIN!" He screams.

"No, Henry did it" I blame our kid.

"Hey! Dad you meanie!" He whines.

"It's ok sweetheart I know you didn't do it," He coos at Henry and then turns around and glares at me. "You, on the other hand, you ate my cereal!" He shouts again. I sigh.

"Don't sigh at me, hubby" he pokes me on the nose.

"Ok hubby" I smile before turning him around and picking him up.

"PHIL PUT ME DOWN YOU-" he stops himself from swearing in front of Henry, who's laughing his head off. I put him on my shoulders and he clings onto me for dear life. I giggle and start to walk around, causing him to scream.

"PhIL I DON'T TRUST YOU PUT ME DOWN" he shouts. I tickle his leg and he shouts 'fuuuuu... dge'. I giggle and finally put him down, kissing him on the cheek. He blushes and pokes my stomach. We turn to look at Henry, who's eating his breakfast. He gives us a look and circles his finger doing the 'crazy' thing. We laugh and stick our thumbs up with goofy smiles. Henry smiles at us.

"I love you guys" he says. I wrap my arms around Dan.

"We love you too, kiddo"