I think you're pretty III

Beskrivning- (Swedish)

"
You do realise you're probably gonna have to keep this relationship secret, don't you?
"

This is the final part of I think you're pretty sadly, but I think I left it on a good note, also I just wanted to say I love you all btw lol ❤️❤️❤️

PREVIOUSLY-

We start to write down things related to the topic. We're led on our fronts on his bed, both chewing the lids of the pens. We're both quite science-y, so we come up with a few solid ideas between us.

"Shall we take a quick break?" Dan asks.

"Sure" I answer, putting the pen down and sitting up. We sit next to each other, unsure of what to say.

"Dan," I say out of the blue.

"Yeah?" he asks.

"I was wondering if... maybe... you'd like to go to see a movie with me... sometime..." I trail off, a blush burning my cheeks. He's gawping at me.

"I- like a date?" he asks.

"Y-yeah" I cough.

"Seriously?!" he questions. I nod, looking up at him. His brown eyes are so beautiful.

"Fuck yeah!" he exclaims. I giggle, before he suggests getting food and I gladly comply.

Phil went to Dan's house to study, he ended up asking him out...

AND NOW-

Dan's POV-

I'm going on a date with PHIL LESTER today. I can't fucking wrap my head around it. He actually likes me? I can't believe it! I fangirl to Brooklyn about this. She seems bored but also amused.

"You do realise you're probably gonna have to keep this relationship secret, don't you?" She questions.

"What?" I ask, getting ready for the date. Takes off my jacket and replaces it with my oversized black hoodie.

"I mean, this is Phil Lester. The heart melt. Phil Lester, the guy girls go crazy for, dating a boy. It'd ruin his reputation" she changes my hoodie and decides to make me change top.

"But..." I trail off, suddenly kind of upset. Brooklyn realises this and sighs before giving me a tight squeeze.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything, go enjoy your date, you look good" she compliments. I look at myself in the mirror.

"Thanks"

Later, I hear a knock at the door. I squeal internally before opening it. Phil stands there, looking as attractive as always. I smile.

"H-hello" I blush.

"Hi Dan, you ready to go?" He asks, walking over to me and unexpectedly giving me a hug. I feel his breath on my neck, sending a blush straight to my cheeks.

"Yeah, all ready. Where are we going?" I ask, closing my door behind me.

"Want pizza?" He asks.

"Always" I answer. He giggles with his tongue poking out of his lips. We make our way to pizza express. I love it there. We sit down across from each other and order. I order pepperoni pizza and he orders the four meat one.

"Why so much on top of the pizza?" I ask.

"Well, I don't like cheese-" he pauses.

"Go on" I urge.

"Seriously, you're not gonna make fun of me?" He asks.

"Why would I?" I shrug.

"Because- I- wow, you're different from other people" he seems astonished.

"You want me to be more normal?" I ask.

"No, normalness leads to sadness" he says sternly. "Plus I kinda like it" he says, leaning forward and looking at me, a smile playing on his lips. I look down. I hear him chuckle.

After we get our food, I try to pluck up the courage to ask him what I wanted to ask him.

"Phil.." I trail off.

"Yeah?" He questions.

"Uh, erm, I was wondering... um, if, well-" I stumble and fall flat on my face with my words. He cuts me off.

"Dan, breath" he instructs. I do so.

"I was wondering, if we... Y'know, were to start dating more, would we have to hide it?" I ask calmly. He looks at me, confused.

"Dan, if you think for a second I would start to date you sand want to hide you, you've got another think coming" he rambles. I almost choke on my drink.

"You don't want to hide me?" I ask, bewildered.

"Obviously not" he laughs gently. I smile at him warmly, he returns it. 

After dinner, Phil starts to walk me home. His hand keeps brushing mine, until I catch it and weave my fingers in between his. We walk home like that. He rests his head on my shoulder. We get to my house.

"Well, this is me" I point.

"I had a really good time tonight and, if it's not to much to ask, I would like to see you ag-" I cut him off with flinging myself at him and hugging him tightly. We then look at each other, before I close that gap between us and crash our lips together, aching to feel his lips on mine. His soft, pink, warm lips that move with my own like they were made to. His hands find my shoulders and I wrap my arms tighter around him. We part from the kiss. He kisses my nose before we let go of each other.

"Bye, Dan, Dee you tomorrow!" He calls, blowing a kiss.

"Goodbye, Phil, I'll look forward to it"