Not afraid anymore

PLEASE READ THIS DESC!- guys, I need some more ideas. Over my holidays I had tons, but right now I don't because my mind is focussed on school (fuck school btw) anyway, so if you have any, even a little idea, I shall take it into account and write it because I wanna please you guys and I need ideas. 

Anyway, DnP are at a party (unrealistic, ik) and DnP are forced to hide their love. What will Phil do when he's had enough of hiding? Also, if you got that reference (the title).... I love you. Enjoy.

Phil's POV-

Dan and I are at a party. We're both kind of drunk but we never get too smashed. The whole night, however, we've been forced to hide our love. I actually cannot stand it. I love Dan too much to put into words, and I have to hide that? No thank you! Dan's been out the whole day anyway, and i still can't kiss or even hug him more than once, otherwise it looks suspicious. 

"Are you ok, Phil?" Dan asks. 

"Fine, how's your day been?" I ask. 

"Shit without you" he replies. I blush. 

"Alright, alright, you got the red face, happy now?" I question. He giggles loudly. I hold his chin, bringing him forward. I then glance over and see someone staring so i pass it off as telling him something. 

"Dammit, Phil, don't do that!" he exclaims. 

"Sorry, I forget" I apologise, looking sheepish. 

"I'm sorry, it just makes me upset that i can't kiss you in public" he dighs. 

"Makes me upset too" I agree. 

"I just don't get why one of us has to have boobs for us to kiss in public" he mutters. 

"Because society is stupid and it has stupid expectations" I answer bluntly. He giggles. 

"Man, I love you" he smiles. 

"I love you too"

Later, there's a slow dance. All the boys and girls wrap each other in an embrace, and Dan and i are forced to stay to the side with single people. He's halfway across the room. I admire him from afar. I wish i could dance with him. A girl starts to pull him to go dance with her... 

Fuck it. 

I run over to him and get there before the girl, dragging him along with me. 

"Uh, Phil-" he sounds confused. I just put his arms around me and crash our lips together. He's not hesitant whatsoever to kiss me back, running his fingers through my hair. We disconnect our lips and start dancing. 

"Phil, that was very bold of you" Dan states.

"I know, but I'm done hiding you. I love you, Dan" I say determindly. 

"I love you, Phil"