You're with her

Descrissle-

"
I can't date her, when I'm in love with you.
"

Dan is dating this girl, we'll call her Lexie (dk why) and Phil is jealous... side note- I like this one ^-^

Dan's POV-

I come home with my arm around Lexie. We've been going out for about two months now, and she's really nice! The only problem is... I think i'm in love with Phil. I don't know, I've had a crush on him for a while and I really don't want this thing I have with Lexie to go on for too long because I know I don't feel the same way about her as she does about me. We walk into the room and Phil look over at us.

"Hi Dan!" he chirps, he then looks over at Lexie. "Oh, hello Lexie" he nods.

"Hi Phil!" she smiles. We sit down together.

"Watcha watching?" I ask.

"Actually, I was just about to turn this off and go to bed" he says. I look at him, confused.

"But Phil, it's only three in the afternoon!" I say.

"I'm tired, ok? I didn't get much sleep last night" he explains.

"Ok then, I'll see you later?" I question. He mumbles something that sounded a lot like 'don't count on it' before stalking off to his room.

------------------------------------------------------------

Lexie leaves and I knock on Phil's door. He opens it.

"Phil, what was that about?" I ask.

"What?" he questions.

"Uhm, you completely avoided Lexie and I! Do you not like her?" I question.

"No, no, of course not! I was just tired that's all" he says.

"Really? 'cause I didn't hear you get up at all last night" I say.

"Because you were asleep dumbass!" he exclaims.

"I can usually hear you" I point out. He shrugs.

"As a matter of fact, I was tryna be quiet" he says.

"What do you not like about her?" I ask.

"I don't not like anything about her!" he says, unconvincingly.

"Do you like her then?" I resort to a different possibility.

"NO!" he yells.

"Ok, ok, what is it then?" there's silence for a moment.

"It's just that I don't really know her, that's all it is" he says.

"Then maybe you should make the effort" I state. He looks up at me with sad eyes.

"Well maybe you should just go" he says. I look at him, confused.

"Ph-"

"Just go" he says. I reluctantly go out. He closes the door behind me and I swear I hear him snivel.

-----------------------------------------------------

The days go by and I barely see Phil. The only times I see him is when he comes out to get food or go to the loo. He seems upset. I don't want to be the one who upset him, but when I try to talk to him, he just smiles and cuts our conversations short before going into his room. Lexie just left. I knock on Phil's door.

"Phil?" I call. There's no reply.

"C'mon, Phil!" I call again.

"G- go a-away" I hear him call back. He sounds like he's crying. I slowly open the door.

"Phil?" I ask. I see him. He's curled in in a ball on his bed, crying his eyes out. My heart breaks when I see his sad little face look up at me. I sit on the edge of his bed.

"Phil? What's wrong?" I ask. He sniffs.

"You- you're with h-her! A-and I really l-like you as m-more than a f-friend!" he sobs. I'm taken aback with this information.

"An-and you're-you're so h-happy with-with her a-and yo-you're not w-with me-e" he cries.

"Phil-"

"S-save i-it. I kn-know you-you're gonna t-turn me-e down-n" the tears fall down his face. I stand up and walk out of his room. I sit down on the sofa and pull out my phone. I call Lexie.

"Hi hon!" her voice chirps.

"Hi Lexie, I'm sorry I'm telling you this on the phone, but I have to break up with you" I say guiltily.

"W-what do you mean 'have to'?" she asks.

"I mean I can't date you when i'm in love with someone else" I state.

"I- have you kissed them?" she questions.

"No, no"

"Well, I'm glad you told me first- we never said we were exclusive or anything" she says.

"I'm sorry"

"No, it's ok, goodbye, Dan" she says before she hangs up. I sigh before walking back into Phil's room. He looks up at me. I sit next to him. He cries. I bring his arms up and wrap him round me. He looks surprised, but leans against my chest anyway. I kiss the top of his head. He slowly looks up at me, blue eyes rimmed with tears. I then lean in and gently brush my lips against his. He gazes at me, before leaning back in and softly kissing my lips. He wraps his arms tighter around me and I run my hands up his back and into his hair. He gently takes his lips off mine and, not wanting him to pull away just yet, I tenderly press my lips against his again.

"W-what about Lexie?" he breathes.

"I can't date her, when I'm in love with you"