2009

Description-
"
I don't want to go back! Why can't I stay here with you?
"

set in le past, Dan met Phil irl one week ago, but now it's time to leave :(

Phil's POV-

I wake up on the day Dan has to leave and instantly feel upset. I don't want him to go! This has been one of the best weeks of my life! I've seem Dan's face before, but it was all pixilated on Skype... but he's so beautiful in real life. I'd say one of the most real and also almost unreal aspect about him are his eyes. His beautiful eyes that reflect in the sunlight and make me so happy whenever I see them.

I hear a knock on my door and I go to answer it. Dan stands there in his beautiful glory with tears in his eyes. He wraps his arms around me silently and cries into my shirt.

"I don't want to go back! Why can't I stay here with you?" he asks sadly. I hug him tightly. I don't want him to leave so badly.

"In a way, I think it's nice that we live so far away from each other; it lets us cherish the days we get to see each other!" I point out.

"But I want to see you everyday, and not just through my computer screen!" He sobs. I kiss the top of his head. He doesn't question it.

"It'll be ok"

----------------------------

The time comes when I have to see Dan off. We stand at the train station, awaiting the train. Tears spill down both of our cheeks.

"Goddamit, Phil, I don't want to leave here, leave you!" he cries.

"We'll see each other again, I'll make sure of it!" I smile through tears. Just then, Dan's train comes into view. I quickly grab his cheeks in both my hands and kiss him firmly but tenderly. He drops his suitcase and wraps his arms around my shoulders. I move my hand's down to his waist and rest them there, not wanting to let go. He pushes his lips against me desperately. I can feel people's stares but I don't care. I hear the train stopping and I let go of him, taking my lips off his. His cheeks are as red as mine. I pick up his suitcase and hand it to him.

"Goodbye, Dan," I smile at him as he goes to get on the train. "For now" I add.

"Goodbye, Phil," he smiles at me dreamily. "Not for the last time"