Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P12)

"Hmmm...h-huh?" You opened your eyes, everything still in a blur. You let your eyes adjust, and noticed you were in a cell. You quickly got up, not noticing that you were tied up to a pole. You walked forward hard and fast, making your hands get rope burn and probably bruises and scars that oozed with blood.

"Ah! It seems your awake oui?" A French voice ranged into your ears. You quickly looked up, seeing the prince of France, Francois Bonnefoy. You growled at him, your eyes glaring daggers into him.

"Fancy pants..." You smirk at the nick name you gave him. His eyes shot a short glare at you before sighing and opening the door of your cell. He came closer, making you back away. He chuckled, grabbing your face and making you look at him.

"Ah, mon amour, I've been looking everywhere for you~." He sang, looked into your eyes with his own blue ones.

"And why are you looking for me? To take me back to my selfish parents?" You scoffed. Francis just chuckled, before giving you an answer.

"Aucun, I came to make you my bride of course." He replied. You stared at him with shocked and angered eyes. You spit in his face, making him back away and groaned in disgust.

"I will never marry you Francois Bonnefoy! I repeat! NEVER IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WILL I EVER AGREE!" You screamed at him. His eyes were now filled with sadness and anger. He walked over to you, glaring down at you (since your legs were tied around the pole making you kneel too). You suddenly felt a painful sting on your cheek, knowing that Francois slapped you across the face.

"I did not wish to have did that but you left me no other choice mon amour." He said. He went to remove a large cloth around what looked like a wall. Your eyes widened with shock, and angered built up in you.

"A-Alice!" You screamed as you struggled to get out of the ropes, not caring what it did to your skin. Alice was tired up like you, but she had a blindfold, and a ball of cloth in her mouth. Her dress was pretty much ripped, her hair not in straight ponytails now, her glasses on the floor. You quickly shot your eyes back at Francois.

"Let.her.go." You told him sternly. He just chuckled.

"But what do I get in return?" He asked you. You obviously knew what he wanted you to say.

"I-I'll marry you..." You told him, half faking and half serious. He smirked, and nodded.

"Perfect." He said as he went to Alice, as he untie her from the pole, took out the ball of cloth in her mouth, and dropped her next to you. She was still tied up too tho.

"Now then, I shall take my leave, I'll come visit again mom amour~ and next time, don't spit in my face, oui?" And with those those he left the cellar, leaving you and Alice.

"Alice!" You quietly whispered. She groaned, moving a bit. Then she sat up, her head turning around.

"W-where am I? Why is it so dark?" she asked, her voice slowly trembled in fear.

"Alice! It's me! (First name)!" You told her. She turned towards your voice when you called her.

"(First name)? (First name)!" Alice said. She tried to crawl towards you, but was too weak.

"Don't get up or crawl Alice, your hurt..." You told her sadly. You felt yourself feeling gulity, because you thought it was your fault.

"(First name)...do you know where we are?" Alice asked. You growled at the thought when Alice asked.

"Yeah, we're on fancy pant's ship, or should I say, The prince of France, Francois Bonnefoy." You replied.

"Why are we captured my the prince of France?" Alice asked.

"I'm suppose to marry him." You said. There was silence between you and Alice.

"What?! Marry him?!" Alice asked you.

"Yeah..." You replied, thinking back to the old days of your princess years.

~Years before you became a pirate~

"No! I will not marry him!" You screamed at your parents.

"You will marry him no matter what!" Your father screamed back at you with his gruff loud voice. You shrunk back, but stood your ground.

"Please (first name), listen to what we say to you, it's for the best." Your mother told you.

"You aren't thinking the best for me! Your just making me marry him so you guys could have money and fame and whatever else you two want!" You argued. You father came up to you, clutching his fist together.

*SMACK*

"You will listen to us, no matter what you think or do it say. You will." Your father told you. Tears formed in your eyes, as you bite your lip and placed a hand on your cheek.

"I hate you two! Just get out of my life! You don't know what's best! I hate you guys so much!!!!" You screamed into your fathers face, and ran away, your shoes clacking on the floors of the mansion. You then ran into your room, closing the door loudly and hard, then walked to your bed, laying down and then crying. You cried like a baby, sobbing into the pillows, soaking it with your salty tears. You punched your pillow, then slammed thins around, ripping your pillows and ripping the bed sheets from the bed. Once you finished the mess you made, tears were still falling. The pain in your cheek didn't disappear, as you fell down onto the messed up bed.

"Why...? I hate them so much...just let me be free..." You said as you closed your ready eyes and fell into a nice deep sleep. 

~Back to the present~

"(First name)? (first name)?" Alice's voice rang through your head as you snapped back into the real world once again. 

"A-ah...Yes?" You asked back as she looked at you worried. 

"Are you okay? You don't have to tell me you know." She told you. You shook your head no, smiling softly,

"No, I can tell you. well, you see, when I was young, and a princess, my parents tried to make me marry this man, and that man was Fracis Bonneyfoy." You made a disgusted face, but continued your story. "I refused to marry him of course, I didn't like him. I wanted to chose my man, and wanted to be free from that life. They kept bothering me about it, and tried to always mention it when I was around, so that's when one day I finally decided to sneak away and become what I am now, a Pirate." You answered, smiling at the end as you thought about your pirate years. 

"Wow....That's just amazing (first name)." Alice said, sounding amazed. You chuckled and looked at her, smiling. 

"And I'm happy that I became one or else i wouldn't have met you, Arthur, Alfred, and even the crew." You smiled at her warnly as she smiled back. 

"I know that Arthur will find us, and he will kill Francois." Alice said. You looked at her and smiled. 

"I know he will Alice, I know he will..." 

To Be continued....

Authors Note: I'm so sorry that i havent been on for a long time >.< I've been busy with school and everything. Im sowwy!!! I'll be writing more as soon as possible! please bear with meh! Any ways, I hope you guys like this chapter! I know it's short and that it is not as interesting as the others but i promise I will make it more interesting!!! PEACE TO THE OUT!