epilogue pt.2

Back with the next chapter! The goal I set was reached, so here's your 'gift' lol.

Only listen to the song in the media when I tell you to. You'll have to scroll up again ;)

Ross' pov:

I saw the host present her and applauded like an idiot. She was smiling as she climbed the stage again. She was so pretty.

I rememberd the first time she told me she'd gotten the solo. She was so happy she was jumping like a little kid, and she gave me a bunch of tight hugs that probably left a red mark behind my neck.

I couldn't care less.

But then what confused me the most was my brothets and my sister. Rocky gave me a smirk, and they all climbed the stage.

What the fuck? Their only number was with the coregeoraphy group.

I saw them seat behind their instruments in a band manner and Laura gave them a thumbs up.

My confusion deepened as I looked between my friends and parents and they were smiling at me.

"Mom what's happening?" I looked at her and she shrugged "Guess we're about to find out"

"Oh for god's sake" I rolled my eyes.

Was Laura using my siblings as her band? When we weren't in good terms? What the heck?

And then her eyes caught mine and she smiled at me.

What was happening?????

She started walking down from the stage and walked in the middle of the crowd until she was standing right next to me.

"I heard you're the lead singer of this band called R5 if I'm not mistaken?" she questioned me, speaking in the microphone.

"Yeah?" I answered, but It came out as more of a question. What was she doing?

Me and my siblings had performed like...once as an official group before we came to camp, the other times were us just messing around in our parent's basement or performing for weddings of friends, parties or something. We were waiting to finish camp before we started doing more gigs, or just started solo carriers. I didn't know what we'd do since we hadn't talked about it that much.

"Well, you wouldn't mind me stealing your group for the day would you?" she smirked at me.

"You can" I shrugged "But you'll never be as good as me as the lead singer" I smirked back.

Hey, if she wanted to play like that, we could play like that.

The audience ooo-ed and Laura was a bit shocked to see me speak like that, but she recovered pretty quickly.

"We'll see about that Lynch" she put the emphasis in my last name, curling her tounge as she said it. So fucking hot.

I'd abanded the jacket to my suit and a few buttons had been opened from me moving when dancing. Even my tie was loose.

I didn't want to see what had happened to my hair to be honest.

She took the tie in her hand and tried to curl it around her finger, ending up loosing it up a little more.

(A/n scroll back up and play the music!)

I looked at her and she smirked at me again, before everyone around me started clapping in the beat of the song that had just started. My parents and friends were the ones to start the whole thing.

Laura kept our stare and started dancing a bit as she walked away from me backwards, and the crowd incouraged her.

Then she turned away from me and walked up the stage again jumping her way to the mike to the beat, a very familiar sounding beat at that, and when she grabbed the mike, she started singing.