epilogue pt.1

Thought I'd put up a song from Sometime Last Night album cus I've been feeling a bit nostalgic. I love this one so much😍

Laura's pov:

"Are you seriously wearing those heels again?" Raini raised a brow at Maia and she looked at her "Yeah. Why?"

"Why? Every time you wear them you complain the whole time beacuse your feet hurt. Think about the blisters for once!"

"But they're prettyyyy" Maia pouted, taking the golden rose colored heel off her foot to hold it in her hand.

"Just let go" Rydel shook her head, pulling the heel from her hands.

Maia whined but in the end decided on wearing a pair of bubble gum pink colored heels instead.

They weren't that comfortable to wear either. I would know. I'd worn them before myself.

I looked in the mirror and sighted.

I was wearing a dark green spaghetti strap dress with a pair of black heels. My make up consisted of a bit of black liner, brown shadow and red lips. A necklace around my neck.

 A necklace around my neck

But not just any necklace. The necklace Ross had specifically gifted to me one day when we were concilsing for the kids.

He said there wasn't a reason for the gift. Just something I could remember him by when we parted ways after camp.

Well, after the show, that day was tomorrow.

I almost cried when he gave it to me

I almost cried when he gave it to me. I loved it so much. I remember hugging him so tight.

And now he wouldn't even look my way.

The girls had no idea about it though.

"Okay. Are we all ready?" Raini looked back at all of us and I slung on my bed "I don't wanna go. Why are you guys making me do this?"

"Beacuse" Raini sighted "this is the last time you'll attend the lake parties here at camp. This is our last one, we have to go!"

"And you've gotta wipe that frown off girlfriend. You look sexy enough to eat today but decide to act like you're wearing your blanket! Come on now!" Rydel clapped her hands to get me to get up and I rolled my eyes, doing what she said.