oops he's single again

Stream feou on spotify if you haven't yet! We love a sexy bop👀🔥

Laura's pov:

"So, how was it?"

I jumped in surprise at the sound of Ross's voice and turned around to look at him with the heel I was taking off in my hand.

"How was what?"

"The date" he rolled his eyes folding his arms and I giggled a little at his serious expression "I refuse to be interrogated in my own cabin"

"Just answer the damn question" he groaned and I chuckled letting my heel down and looking up at him "Hm... I think it went well"

"Well how did he treat you?"

"Why do you care?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Because, my dear Laura" he put a hand behind my back and started guiding me to my bed "there is two types of guys on a first date. The one who's trying to get into your pretty little panties, and someone's who's trying to win you over. Which one did he act like?" he sat us both on the bed and I furrowed my eyebrows a second time "Now that I think about it, I don't really know"

"Laura! You're back from your date! How'd it go? And what is Ross doing here?" Maia walked out of the bathroom in her pyjamas and a hair towel on, probably after a shower, raising an eyebrow at Ross.

"I thought you knew he was here" confusion spread on my face as i looked up at her and she shook her head.

"Will you stop snicking into our cabin like that you creep!" I hit him with a pillow and his eyes widen "Woah there. Relax. Rydel was here when Maia went in to shower but she had a date and didn't want to let the cabin unlocked since Maia was alone showering. She couldn't find the keys so she asked me to come over and hang out in here for a bit"

"Ohhh" me and Maia nodded at te same time and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm surprised you didn't invite yourself in the shower" Maia laughed.

"Laura's made me sworn no random sex while I'm going on dates with Jordan and you're her friend. It was definitely a helllll no"

"Good boy" I patted his cheek and he glared at me, which made me giggle.

"Back to the point" Ross turned to me in his full attention "Tell me everything"

"You're acting worse than Rydel-"

"Well I am her brother" he gave me a grin interrupting me "and stop complaining. talk"

I rolled my eyes but started talking anyway "Well we both met at the party, had a couple of non-alcoholic drinks, chatted about relationships, family's, you" I pointed at Ross at the end and he furrowed his eyebrows "and then we basically danced a bit before we left for our cabins. Simple" I shrugged.

"Wait what did he exactly ask you about Ross?" Maia furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Just made sure there was nothing between us"

"I see" Ross murmured "Was he too touchy when you were dancing? Or during the night?"

"I don't think so" I reply as I try to  remember exactly our position as we were dancing "but he did ask me on a second date" I clapped my hands and Ross chuckled shaking his head "I'm happy for you angel"

"Thank you" I grinned at him pulling him in for a hug.

I kind of liked hugging him. I've found his presence quite confronting, and relaxing. His hugs were the best.

Ross rubbed my back a little as we pulled away and when I turned back to look at Maia. She was sticking her bottom lip out "aw"

And at that, I threw the stuffed animal that was standing on my bed at her face and she fell back laughing.