first fights

Google was being a jerk & wouldn't let me download any gifs today, so I decided I'd put up a lit ass song instead. Enjoyyyyy💕

Laura's pov:

"Why not baby doll?" he searched my face and then reached out to my hair twirling a peace in between his fingers.

I pulled my hair away from his hand and he narrowed his eyes at me.

I gulped, hoping he couldn't tell how scared I was. How I just wanted to run the hell out of here as fast as I could. How I was snapping my eyes from one corner to the other trying to find Maia or Raini.

Just as he was about to open his mouth, a girl runs over to me.

"Hey girl! I haven't seen you in so long! Well, what are you doing there all by yourself? Come on, we have so much to catch up on!" she laughed giving me a hug.

"Are you okay?" she whispered in my ear and i nodded.

"Um, yeah totally lead the way!" I awkwardly laughed, playing along with her while she dragged me away from the creepy dude.

As fast as we were alone I gave her a hug. A real one this time. I didn't care that I didn't know this girl, she saved me, and I was greatful.

"Thank you so much!" I looked at her giving her another short hug after the first one.

I was just now noticing her. She had long blonde hair with bangs and sported a little skirt with a plain white shirt and quite a lot accessories.

"Oh it's nothing! I heard some of your conversation with him and got a little worried so I decided to do something. I saw you this morning on stage too" she chuckled.

"Well again, thank you for that. I didn't know where that conversation would go, but I certainly didn't want to find out. It meant the world that you saved me" I smiled at her sweetly.

Woman support woman. And I was so happy there were still people out there that weren't complete assholes. Humanity still excited.

"Oh you're so sweet! Stop thanking me darling I did what was necessary.I'm Rydel, by the way. And you are?" she extended her hand.

"Laura" I grabbed it and shook it smiling at her.

"Well Laura, I've decided I really like you as a person and I'd like to make friends if you don't mind" she chuckled.

I gave her a grin in return and nodded my head "I'll give you my number"

After we exchanged phone numbers she looked at me "Are you here with anyone? I don't mean to be creepy or anything, but I'd be better if you weren't alone anymore after what happened"

I nodded "I was here with my friends but one went to her boyfriend and the other one saw a cute guy so I let her go" I chuckled shaking my head "I'll find them now though"

"Would you like me to help? I'm only here with my brothers since my boyfriend was tired and wanted to sleep, and couldn't come. I don't really have anywhere else to be" she shrugged.

I nodded "Sure, I'd like that! How many brothers do you have?

"Four"

"Damn, that's a lot"

"You have any siblings?"

"Yeah I have one older sister, but she's not into music so she didn't want to come to camp"

And just like that me and Rydel ended up walking and talking while trying to find Maia or Raini. I got to know a lot about her, and she learned some stuff about me.