I want you to know

Scroll back up when I tell you to & listen to the song while you read ;)

Ross's pov:

"Perfect" I sighted and licked my lips as I saw Laura come out of the bathroom.

Boobs on show and pretty little shorts, she looked hot.

"Okay not as perfect. Now you just look cute again!" I groaned when she threw her jean jacket on.

She pressed her lips and cocked her head to the side "I don't know if to take any of the things you say as compliments or insults, you have to stop doing that"

"It's a mix" I shrugged and she rolled her eyes "I'm keeping the jacket. You said I could, and I will"

"Fine, but if this doesn't work out, it's your own fault"

"Whatever, just tell me what next"

"Make up. Rydel I need you to do a smokey eye on her" I turned around to look at my sister and she looked up from her phone "Alright"

After Rydel was done doing the smokey eyes on Laura and I took a look at her a smirked.

Hell yes.

"And now there's just one thing missing" I murmured going through Laura's make up to find what I needed.

"Red lip?" she looked at me while I held the red lipstick and I nodded "Let me put this on you"

Before she had any time to argue I grabbed her jaw and made her look up at me, then took the cap of the lipstick off with my teeth and proceeded to put the lipstick on her lips, swirling it around to give her that red lip.

I could tell just from her curios gaze that she wanted to ask me what I was doing, but she kept her mouth shut, and let me do what I wanted to do.

I could sense the tension between us, and I'd never even had tension with anyone before, because if I knew I wanted to do something I went straight for it.

But this was different.

"Great" I licked my lips as I looked at her and then at her eyes.

She blinked and looked around and I turned my head to find Rydel, Maia and Raini all looking at us. Mouths open wide.

"What?" I laughed awkwardly and Rydel raised an eyebrow at me.

I ignored her and looked back at Laura "Get your boots on and we'll be on our way. I'll wait outside with my brothers"

She wordessly nodded and I opened the door to their cabin to let myself out.

Laura's pov:

"What was that?" Maia squicked with her eyes widen.

"What was what?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh stop playing dumb Marano you saw how he was looking at you!" Raini threw her hands up.

"B-"

"She's right I think Ross kind of likes you" Rydel interrupted me and I blinked.

"Oh shut up all three of you, this is not the time to be saying any of this. He's literally waiting outside to set me up with another guy. If that doesn't scream get out of my way I don't know what does. Now if you excuse me!" I huffed jumping off of Rydel's make up chair and grabbing my black low cut boots with heels.

* * *

"I did not think about this long enough" I gripped at Ross's jacked worriedly and he rolled his eyes "Oh c'mon scaredy cat wanna bang Mackey or not?"