maybe she's falling

Not like me is about Ross Lynch. There I said it.

Laura's pov:

"No! Shit! Don't do that!" Thomas screamed.

"You messed with the wrong player dude" Ross's smirk was evident.

"We'll see about that blondie" Thomas grunted.

"Guys this is ridiculous" I pipped up, but of course, was ignored.

"Let's see how you take that!" Thomas slapped another card on the table.

"Dude. I've been playing this game since I was five. Give up" Ross commented beating Thomas yet again, in another game of cards.

Yeah I guess he didn't know what he was getting himself into when he said he wanted to challenge Ross.

"I hate this game" he sighted "I'm never playing cards again"

"Well that's a depressing statement. And who will I have to play cards with then?" I raised an eyebrow at my boyfriend.

"You're stuck with me babe" Ross wiggled his eyebrows and I didn't miss the glare Thomas shot at his direction.

"Well this has been very nice, but I've got to take a shower now Thom, and I'm sure you're busy too" I shot him a look and pulled him out of his chair.

"Actually I-"

"I'll miss you too!" I interrupted his words and ushered him out of the door.

"See you tomorrow!" I smiled and closed the door after him, not letting him react as I let out a stressful sigh.

Things were getting too intense between Ross and Thom, and if an actual fight happened I'd loose it, so for now, I'd keep in mind to never leave those two in one room again.

"What was that about?" Ross asked after I turned around to face him again.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I smiled at him.

"Oh come on Laur it was just getting good" Raini complained and Maia nodded.

"You guys really love to treat my life as a movie huh?"

"What are we supposed to do Miss summer camp? This tv has literally no good tv shows or anything to watch. It's all just cooking shows for moms" Raini sighted.

"You have a lap top" i raised an eyebrow "and...wifi"

"Oh shut up"

"We should have a girls night" Rydel randomly pipped up and we all stared at her.

"That actually sounds sweet" Raini nodded with a smile.

"Yeah I mean we are at camp but I bet I can secure us some snacks to munch on, matching pjs and we can all just watch netflix all night!" Maia clapped her hands happily.

"Yesss!" Rydel gave her a high five.

"All but the matching pjs" I shook my head with a smile.

"Why?" Ross slyly smiled at me.

"Too girly" I shuddered.

"Wow we're really opposites huh?" Rydel stared at me and I shrugged.

"Well, guess what then. We're also having a boys night" Jason pointed out and Ross furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"We are?"

"We are!" he confirmed.

"And what are we supposed to do all night genius?" Ross rolled his eyes.