let the games begin

So um...google is being a bitch again :) So we're kinda stuck with putting music up in the media hope u don't mind :))

Also, buckle up fellas, this chapter's a long one.

Laura's pov:

Bonfires.

The most basic activity that's organized by a camp. Ours wasn't any different.

Since there was a lot of people in this camp, there was a few of them organized all around, all very big, but me and my friends were eyeing one in particular.

The one where Thomas was sat.

There he was. Blue jersey. Guitar in hand, talking to his friends and laughing. It seemed like every time I saw him he was with his friends, laughing.

And it was quite the sight.

"Okay, just tell us when you're ready and we'll be right by your side as you walk" Raini patted my shoulder and I nodded, gulping a little.

I couldn't believe I was doing this. Will he like me? Will he think I'm annoying?

Well actually walking up to the bonfire without falling would have to be half of the job done. I am such a clutz.

No! Let's not think like that. I can do this. I can totally do this!

Before anymore thoughts clogged up my brain, and my nerves kicked in, I started walking. The girls, as promised, by my side.

It was only Raini and Maia with me, since Rydel was hanging with her brothers for now.

Maia took my hand and squeezed it giving me a confronting smile as we sat down.

I gave one right back and then bit my lip, listening to all the chatter around me.

Ross's pov:

"Yes, like that. Deeper" I groaned grabbing her by the hair to move her head up and down my shaft in the way I liked it.

"Chill" I growled when she clenched my balls. This girl was quite vicious. I didn't know if I liked it or wanted to push her away because that's not my usual game.

"Umm you taste good" she chocked out before using her hand and head at the same time now.

"Less talking more sucking"

She stuck to the rule a couple more minutes, before I realized I'd be late for the bonfires, and my friends were probably looking for me.

"Hell" I groaned looking up as I came, and she gulped everything up like the little kink she was.

"Good. That was good" I sighted tucking myself in and pulling up my zipper again.

Laila stood up and gave me a greatful smile as she batted her eyelashes. "You can join me and my friend's bon fire if you want. They won't mind"

Her giggle made me a little uncomfortable, seeing as she was still half covered with my juices.

"Nah I'm good. But see you around Laila" I have her a smile and preceded to walk away.

"IT'S LILY YOU FUCKER!" she screamed after me.

Shit. I should've just called her babe.

With a heavy sigh I make my way to my cabin quickly checking my phone to see a bunch of texts from my friends about how they were already out in the bon fires and for me to join them when I was done.

Lily was one of the girls that lent me her number from dance class. We hooked up behind the trees a little away from the actual camp so people didn't catch us. The tree didn't actually make a good place to exactly support her on, so following her suggestion, she gave me a blow job instead.