setting up a date?

Laura's pov:

"Do you ever even comb your hair?" I puffed a breath trying to fix Ross's hair.

"Hey I like my hair!" he protested pushing my hands away.

I put my hands on my hips and looked at him "Do you want this to work or not?"

"Yes" he groaned.

"Then let me do your hair"

"Fine" he sighted "You might as well kill me too"

I rolled my eyes and looked at him "Get on your knees"

He furrowed his eyebrows at me "Look I don't know what kinky shit you're in b-"

"Why is your first thought always sex!" I groan "Does that brain of yours even think about anything else?" I reached up to nock on his head and he pushed my hand down again "Hey, it's been three days since I've had it, and I'm sick of not having it, so your ass better get me with Jordan fast because I don't like this"

"You're such a baby" I rolled my eyes "Now get on your knees"

I'd officially stopped Ross from sleeping around, well until this plan of ours was over anyway. I didn't want him sleeping with other girls while I tried to get him into an actual real relationship. I knew Jordan wouldn't want that.That's not how it works.

"I kind of dig it" Ross murmured checking himself out in the mirror.

"Wait what was that? Why'd you say?" I gave him a sly smirk and he rolled his eyes.

"I like it okay"

"Told you sooo" I drummed my hands on his head and he sighted "You're so annoying"

"Feeling's mutual buddy, now let's see" I murmured turning him to me and looking at him up and down.

His hair was finally combed and looked more in place, but I still left it a little messy since that's more his style.

I got rid of his cliche black leather jacket, and replaced it with a button up shirt, and left his ripped jeans and shoes like they were.

"So how do I look?" he did a little twirl and I laughed "Good. You look good"

"Aw that's the first time you've non-sarcastically complimented me" he put a hand on his heart smiling at me and I rolled my eyes "Well.. don't get used to it"

He turned his attention on the night stand and grabbed my glasses "Are these yours?"

"Yep" I popped the 'p'

"Can I try em on?"

"Go ahead" I shrugged and watched as he wore my glasses and checked himself out in the mirror for the second time that day.

"Hey I don't look bad" he laughed "Well, from what I can tell. I can't see shit in these"

"You look like a nerd" I snorted a laugh and he laughed with me.

Okay but why did that look look good on him too though?

"Alright, enough fooling around. Let's find Jordan"

He nodded and we searched for a while before finding her eating her lunch alone in the café.

Perfect!

Jordan was a medium height, with long straight hair in the color of black. She appeared very sporty. I don't think I've ever seen her wear anything but sweatpants, and she always rocked a ponytail.

But she was cute, and hot from all the activity in her life, so I'd definitely see Ross's appeal in her, even though she was completely different from the girls he usually hooked up with.