Chapter Twenty-One

Oluo pulled up to the house and jumped out. He hadn't seen Levi in five years, but here he was. Giving his old collage friend a surprise visit. He did want to see everyone else as well though. Him and Roy used to get the worst lectures from Levi when they had a hangover before class.

He walked up t the door and rang the bell. After a second, he heard someone walk towards him.

"What the hell do you wa-" Levi started but stoped dead when he recognized the person in front of him. "Oluo?"

"What's up man?" he grinned. "I bet you thought you would never see me again?"

"I had hoped." muttered Levi, before smiling slightly and opening the door wider and allowing the man inside. "What on earth are you doing here?"

"I was in town for some business and thought I'd drop in and see you and Roy." he answered. "How have you been?"

"Fine I guess." Levi shrugged. "Busy. Working as a teacher is harder then I thought."

Levi poured a cup of coffee for each of them from the kitchen then the two men walked into the living-room and sat down.

"What happened with that girl you were dating back then?" Oluo asked. "We stoped talking four months after you moved away."

"You mean Hanji?" asked Levi shocked.

"Yes, that was her name." Oluo snapped his fingers.

"We broke up long ago. We're still kind of friends." Levi shrugged. "I totally forgot about that."

"Huh." the other man frowned. "You guys were crazy about each other."

"Yeah right." laughed Levi. "She's crazy. What about you?"

"Oh, I'm still not over the girl I dated in high school." Oluo sighed dramatically.

"Really?" laughed Levi. "Who was that?"

"Her name was-"

Just then the front door opened and Petra entered.

"Levi!" she called. "I'm home. Can you come help me for a second?"

Levi jumped up and hurried into the entry hall. Oluo stuck his head round the corner and saw his friend taking a bag from a small red haired girl.

"Petra?!?!" he cried shocked.

She looked up shocked.

"Oluo!" she gasped. "What on earth are you doing here?"

"Wait." said Levi. "You guys now each other?"

"Oh yeah." Petra used her crutches to make her way into the kitchen. "We went to high school together."

Levi raised his eyebrows and looked at Oluo who was staring dumbstruck after Petra. After a moment they all went into the living room. Oluo quickly took a sip of coffee.

"Oh! Where are the kids?" asked Petra.

Oluo chokes on his drink.

"I wanted Ed to give me that photo of him and his baby brother." Petra continues, completely oblivious. "I also need to tell him to drink his milk or I'm going to make him clean his room."

"He's going to stay short forever if he keeps that up." Levi groaned.

"You mean like his parents." muttered Oluo.

"What?" Petra asked as Levi took a sip of his drink.

"So, how long have you guys been married?" Oluo asked trying to be cheerful.