S1E6: The Hunt is On ...for Wild Hunt

ACT I [EXT. / ANGOLAN SAVANNAH / AFTERNOON]

After the defeat of the Tsetse Nightmare, resulting from the explosion of the Soldier Droids, Umeme, Radi, Friska, and Doc are busy bringing all the pieces of the Nightmare into the large open trunk of the Hopper hovercraft. While Friska does so in a formal yet struggling manner, and Doc carries multiple pieces with relative ease, Umeme and Radi make a little game out of it, as they each use their speed to create miniature cyclones with enough force to carry a set number of shards and place them in the trunk -- rinse, wash, repeat; whoever brings in the last shard is declared the winner. The peregrine scouts around for some more, but is quick to notice that they've essentially finished cleaning up.

Radi: Huh, I guess we're done.

Umeme: [speeds over to Radi] Maybe you're done, [reveals something from behind his back] but I have the last shard. Guess that makes me the w-

Radi: Hey Umeme, you have a little somethin' crawling on your tail.

Umeme: Wait, w-what? [frantically turns to check while his fur stands on end] Is it a bee?!

Radi: [swipes the shard while he's distracted] Yoink!

Umeme: [turns back] Hey!

Radi (while still in flight) tosses the Nightmare shard up in the air and -- as a means to cancel out its weight -- shoots a lightning bolt directly at it to add extra air for the propelled piece, heading straight for the trunk. Radi then proceeds to turn around, cross his arms, and close his eyes, confident that he made a clear shot from such a far distance.

Radi: Nuttin' but net in 3... 2... [hears the sound of shattered glass rather than a clank to the trunk]... uhh... 2½?

Umeme: Dude, you just went up.

Radi turns back to see that the shard hit the windshield piece of the hovercraft instead of its trunk, leaving a rather wide and noticeable crack resembling a spider's web. Friska, who's right next to the hovercraft, spots the speedsters from far away and responds with a peeved glare. Even though Radi's the one who did it, he slowly points his finger over to Umeme, who soon slaps it away from him.

Minutes later, the group of four have now head off -- with Friska pondering.

Friska: So, just to recap. We're heading straight towards a black meteorite that suddenly transformed into a ziggurat, housing monsters?

Radi: Y'know, there's a lot of ways to kick off the weekend -- and this is not one a' them.

Friska: Wait, and what about Terra?

Umeme: Haven't heard from her in a while now. Let's just hope she's... [sees something from far away] wait... 

Far in the distance, a glimmer of green light shines brightly as it closes in quickly towards the gang. Umeme, following the other three as they notice as well, puts their high speed venture on halt. Despite the rather alarming speed of the green light, the group of four recognize that glow from anywhere -- Terra. The jellyfish makes a swift yet graceful descent to the ground, appearing before Umeme, Radi, and company.

Umeme: And here I thought we'd be coming to you. What happened?

Terra: ... It's all gone.

The four respond with wide-eyed surprise (well... technically just three).

Friska: [exits her hovercraft alongside Doc] Wait, for real? Like, "gone" gone?

Radi: Already?! Aw man, ya' could've at least saved some for the rest of us!

Umeme: (chuckles off Radi's disappointment) Guess I had nothing to worry about. (to Terra) So how'd ya do it?