S3E1: Sayonara, Immobi ...for MoonTrip

ACT I [EXT. / AFRICAN WILDERNESS / NIGHT]

10,000 Years Ago... Back when an all too familiar event has taken fold.

A pitch black, one-eyed moon awakened from its slumber.

An horrific haze of purple ensnaring the night sky.

And thousands upon thousands of shooting stars, slowly approaching the planet.

Except they're not really stars, more so spawn from the moon itself. Still -- if just one wish could be made, it'd be that this impending doom would cease to be. Better yet, that it'd never existed in the first place.

But alas, reality is a hard pill everyone must swallow. Including one particular being -- in the form of a floating, gold-colored jellyfish.

???: [looking up at what's about to come]...

The jellyfish's reaction to all this appears rather passive -- unsurprised even. And why wouldn't it be? At this point, it's practically routine. And like any routine, it reluctantly prepares to get this over with.

The candle-like glow emanating from its body begins to grow bigger and brighter at a staggering rate. Until soon enough, multiple large chunks of golden aura split off into various directions, floating in place as they surround the sea jelly. These chunks initially appear shapeless, but quickly adjust to a more disk-like structure. And through the jelly's will alone, each disk starts swirling around rapidly -- akin to that of whirlpools. Though to be honest, "whirlpools" don't quite cut it as the best comparison.

But they certainly do.

To be more specific, their swirling becomes so intense to the point of buzz-sawing straight through the fabric of spacetime. Thus turning themselves into waking wormholes. Where do all these lead, exactly? Well -- that's for the jellyfish to know, and for the incoming "visitors" to find out.

But just when it's ready to take to the sorrowed skies, the jelly hears the sound of a prominent crack from not too far away. It promptly turns around to see that it came from...

???: [something that instantly slaps the unsurprised look off its face]!!!

A strange creature walks over to the jellyfish, doing so in a slow limp-like manner. The creature is humanoid much like the jelly -- except much taller, lankier, and lathered with a lavender aura. The body producing said aura appears to be made entirely out of wood -- with leafless, branchy protrusions sticking out of its head. Regarding the face (if there even is one) it's completely obscured by what looks to be some sort of mask. The craftwork is skull-like, as if having belonged to an animal of unknown origin. And one last notable feature is the upper torso, which vaguely bears the shape of a crescent moon.

A bizarre looking being indeed; however, that's not what the jellyfish's shocked by. In actuality, it's the current state of this enigma. Its puzzling appearance runs riddled with cracks, with more and more slowly slithering throughout. A sign of age, perhaps?

Well... yes and no.

Inside these cracks lies a bright, white light. A light that the tree stoutly tries to hold in. And it's been doing so for quite some time.

Svanyr: ...

???: ...??!!!

(Okay, so for the time being -- and for a little bit of  clarity -- let's just call her... "Theia").

But as of now, Svanyr can only hold it in for so long. It's clear as day (or lack thereof) that Theia's in complete distraught at his condition. Fleetfully floating over to him, she wants nothing more than to remedy this issue any way she can. Maybe scooping up some moist soil and patching up the cracks can-