S1E2: One Fateful Friday ...for Fast Friends (Part II)

ACT I [EXT. / HIGHWAY / AFTERNOON]

A news reporter (voice-over) informs the audience that there's currently a car chase taking place on one of the highways of Lagos. What led to this? Two adult perpetrators having stolen a rare tanzanite from the local museum, swapping it out with a complete fake. After the bulletin's conclusion, the thieves from earlier take the spotlight, as they are being chased down by a squadron of police cars. Inside the lamborghini, it appears that a female spotted hyena is handling the wheel. All while a male Egyptian vulture takes shotgun -- admiring the rare, valuable gem he now holds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIES: Saying it would just be redundant

AGES: Both 23

HEIGHTS: (K)5' 4" (E) 6' 1"

OVERALL DESCRIPTION: Eh, can't be bothered with these two.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eegun: (looks at the rear-view mirror) A lot of cops are on our tail, huh Kavu?

Kavu: Yep. Goes to show just how valuable this tanzanite is.

Eegun: [gets a closer look at the gem] All right, gimme the numbers. How much Moolah we talkin'?

Kavu: [brings out a mini-microscope] Eyes on the road, Eegun.

Eegun: [glances back forward] Whoa!

Eegun manages to evade several moving vehicles in their way, as they can't afford to be slowed down while the cops are close ahead. Amid her reckless driving, said vehicles are forced to steer clear from collision -- with only a small few coming out without a scratch.

Eegun: Phew... [notices Kavu glaring at her] What? I saw them coming.

Kavu: (sarcastically) Of course.

The Egyptian vulture takes a good look at the deep blue of the tanzanite through the lens of his mini-microscope. Not a single angle of its elegant crystalline structure goes unchecked.

Kavu: Yep, definitely up in the thousands department. The most valuable so far.

The scene briefly cuts to the inside of the trunk, showing a myriad of stolen rare gemstones. It then cuts over to the pursuing police squadron, with a shotgunner unveiling the window to stick his head out with a megaphone.

Policeman #2: Attention diver! You are to stop your vehicle immediately before any further harm can ensue! I repeat -- stop your vehicle!

Eegun: Ugh! [digs into her ear with her pinky] Really not a fan of megaphones!

Kavu: Slow the car down a bit. I have a little gift for our hardworking officers.

Eegun: Don't spoil 'em too much.

As Eegun slows down the car, Kavu opens up the window on his side in order to get out and stand on top of the moving vehicle, keeping his balance firm while doing so. The pursuing police are caught by surprise at what sort of stunt he's trying to pull.

Policeman #1: Wh- what is he', crazy!?

Policeman #2: (megaphone) Sir! Do you or do you not have a death wish?!

The feathers covering Kavu's body begin to quiver rapidly, building up a great amount of kinetic energy.

Kavu: (aloud to the police) Apologies fellas, but I think the road will be much safer with less speeding cars.[raises his arm out towards the cars] Like yours, for example.