S2E6: Dive-Thru ...for A Quick Dip

ACT I [EXT. / JAW-DROP DISTANCE / SEVERAL HOURS EARLIER]

A peaceful afternoon strolls across the mellow waters, swaying a familiar yacht like a sleeping infant. A good deal of time has passed since its arrival to the Mediterranean Sea, and as of currently, the large vessel goes unoccupied. Matching its vacancy, nothing much goes on amidst the surrounding sea. Pretty boring, huh? Well, hopefully it won't be the same under the sea. Say goodbye to the surface, 'cause the scene takes a deep venture into the wondrous world of aqua.

Inhabiting this vast soup of salt water are a wide array of ingredients in the form of marine fauna. Sea turtles, congers, devil fish, etc. Even sharks take part in this recipe; however, one such shark appears to be that of the more bipedal variety.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIES: Great White Shark

AGE: 26

HEIGHT: 6' 5"

OVERALL DESCRIPTION: She has a tall and athletic physique, with royal grey skin and a lighter shaded underside. Her eyes are shaded tiffany blue, and her dorsal fin is placed behind her head -- erecting through her blackish blue hair. It even has an earring placed in the bottom area. Two more fins can be found on opposite sides of her calves. She also has gills on each side of her neck, used for breathing underwater, of course. Speaking of which, the great white sports a two piece swimwear, consisting of a jet black sports bra and swim shorts. Said shorts also have white streaks running down opposite ends of each hip side.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chazmin Eurgo Great White: [observes her surroundings]...

Having made it all the way down to the ocean floor, Chazmin begins exploring the area -- searching for something. Under normal circumstances, underwater navigation would be pretty difficult without proper equipment. But for this great white, she need only her keen senses to guide her through the murky depths. That and electroreception to boot.

Focusing on the latter, Chazmin begins detecting the environment via its electric currents. Though the sea houses various forms of elusive life, the faintest of electric fields produced by them are a dead giveaway. That being said, the great white examines the area for something specific. Not just one single life form, but multiple life forms -- all gathered together in one spot.

Chazmin: (via thoughts) Hmm...

In due time, Chazmin finally pinpoints her target(s), swimming over to their location soon after. Making her arrival, the shark finally finds what she's been looking for. That being a large sunken ship. What was once a mighty vessel, having roamed free like the waves above, is now left toiling in the depths below.

Chazmin begins inspecting the shipwreck's exterior, seeing that it's been here for quite some time. The amount of rust and algae plaguing its design suggest that it hasn't seen the surface in around a decade. What's more, looking at the overall structure, it appears to not have been your average seafaring ship. Torn propellers, broken wings, turbine engines damaged beyond repair. Despite its final resting place, this far-from-fine vessel wasn't bound to just the lower blue.

Chazmin: (lets out an impressed whistle, even though the result's just bubbles)...

Well, regardless, this noble traveller now serves a new role. As shelter to a myriad of aquatic critters -- coming and going as they please through various entrances. The most prominent being a gaping, two-way hole -- piercing straight through the ship's middle region. The great white soon makes her way inside through the hole, intrigued to see what lies within.