S2E12: Long Time, No See ...for Reunion

ACT I [INT. / CENTRAL COMPUTER ROOM / NIGHT]

A few hours have passed since Umeme and Friska's return to the lab, although the same can't be said for Radi's. Which is why the hare's currently hard at work checking different areas around the globe, via her rabbots' POV. Hungary, Oman, Morocco, England, and yet not a single trace of the raptor's whereabouts. As for Umeme, he's shown pacing back and forth as he awaits some good news. Any news, really. (Well, at least he's not tapping his fingers).

Umeme: ... ..[Hears his phone vibrate. As does Friska with hers]!

They take them out and see they got a group-text message fro-

Both: Radi!

Friska: [immediately puts her search on hold] Is he okay?! [she and the cheetah quickly get to reading]

Radi: (via text)

"On a scale from 1-10, how much were you guys worried about me?"

Umeme & Friska: ... [look at each other]... (sigh in relief)

Umeme: (via text)

"4 middle fingers"

Friska: (via text)

"2 from each of us"

Terra: (via text)

"0 from me, but I'm glad you're safe."

"Where are you now?"

Radi: (via text)

"On my way back home"

"Today's been... a day"

Friska: Tell me about it.

Umeme: Say where's Doc, by the way? Haven't seen him since we got back.

Friska: Got a call from him earlier. Said he's gonna do a full reboot on his systems. Y'know, just to be on the safe side.

Umeme: Hm, can't say I blame him. [yawns and stretches] Alright, I should probably head back too.

Friska: ... I mean, you could. Or you could, spend the night in my room?

Umeme: ...

Welp, duty calls.

Without hesitation -- Umeme blitzes over to Friska, lifts her outta her seat, and makes an electrifying exit from the computer room. Meanwhile, outside the lab, a couple of Soldier Droids can be seen making a wheeling return to home base. A tad banged up, but no longer worse for wear. As for any remaining -- well, hopefully they won't take too long.

Cutting over to the peregrine, he's seen in the Chadian savannah -- crouched next to a baobab tree. Though not just any random baobab, but a very familiar one. And it's where Radi finishes burying something close to it. After getting up and dusting his hands off, he takes out an item from his "pocket". Said item being a business card, belonging to Marine Archeologist Chazmin Great White.

Radi: ...

>> >> >> NOW LOADING...

ACT II [EXT. / SKY / MORNING]

Cruising across the clear blue above is the green jellyfish herself. Terra's destination, wherever that may be, takes her northward from home.

Terra: ... [gets a call on her new phone, and it's coming from Doc] What's up?

Doc: (voice-over) Good morning, Terra. I'm calling to inform you of the lifeform you brought yesterday.

Terra: A piece of it, at least. So -- good news, or bad news?