Chapter 36

Helia POV

"-and with that, we can trick the system!" Timmy excitedly points to his computer screen.

"With a simulated computer?" I ask, still unsure after Timmy's long, confusing explanation.

"I doubt the wizards can put that much detail into the computer aspects of their generated world. Creating something on here that technically doesn't exist can create a small hole which I can overwhelm," he explains again.

"But isn't there some sort of spell keeping us in here?" Riven scoffs.

Timmy shrugs, "that's what they want us to believe, but again, they won't have paid this much attention to specific parts of this universe. It was a mistake giving us this much power. I can just imagine whatever I want on this computer and it will more or less appear."

"So when exactly are you going to-" Nabu reaches up quickly, tennis racket in hand, and fires the ball back towards Sky, "-do it?"

"Yeah-" Sky grunts, hitting the ball back, "they could come back at any time! They could be watching us right now!"

"Actually, I have a way of knowing when they're nearby," Timmy states.

"And you only tell us this now?" I laugh. Timmy was definitely a man of mystery, he kept to himself often.

"How?" Brandon spins round in his chair to face us.

"Well, it goes without saying that their influence in this world is strongest when they are in here or nearby. So, when they're gone their influence is weak. Our best bet is to wait a little after they leave us again and I can begin," he suggests.

"So, we wait?" Brandon repeats.

Timmy nods, "yeah. It's all we can do right now."

After what feels like an hour later, though was probably only a few minutes, I find myself lying on my back on the grass, staring mindlessly at the sky. It had been far too long since I had seen Flora, and I couldn't stop worrying about where she was. I had no way of telling, and Ogron definitely wouldn't let us know anything that was going on.

"Helia?"

"Hmm-?"

"Do you think we'll be okay? Honestly?" She frowns.

"Of course we will," I chuckle, "we always are, aren't we?"

She kicks her foot onto the grass lazily and sighs, "I feel like it's all on my shoulders, you know? I mean, I wish they weren't after me out of literally everyone. I just want everything to go back to normal."

I nod, simply listening.

"I know I have the Winx and they all trust me but- it takes more than trust to take those guys down. I feel bad sometimes for worrying about it because I don't want them to take offence. I trust them more than anything in the world but I know what the wizards are capable of. I just don't want them to get hurt," she rambles before sighing, "but I know we have to do it."

"No one will get hurt," I shake my head, "Flora I promise we'll be okay. Think about all the times we've been in this position. We always pull through, don't we?"

She nods, placing her had on top of my own, "I know, I just can't stop worrying about it."

"I promise I will never let anything bad happen to you, Flora," I playfully hold out my pinky finger. She giggles, hooking it with her own.

Aisha POV

The three schools had officially reunited and were working together. It did feel powerful, but the Winx and I still had our worries. The six of us, including Roxy who had previously taken a little time off to heal from our attack, were sat in a circle with our legs crossed next to our favourite fountain outside. The heat of the day was much more overwhelming that usual. It was likely due to all of the dark magic that had been circulating around lately, it was barely Summer so there wasn't really any other reason.

"Okay, so just focus really deeply on connecting with me," Bloom instructs Roxy who closes her eyes tightly.

"The trick with a convergence spell is to not only feel your own magic, but to feel the magic of the other fairy that's doing the spell," I add, and Roxy silently nods.

Bloom leads her in the spell. Miss Faragonda had given them a "training seed", that could only grow with the magic of two or more fairies. It was perfect training for convergence spells without damaging any land, unlike a certain someone, I thought, glancing at the blonde-haired fairy who was watching intently- her nails, that is.

"I'm sorry Bloom," Roxy frowns, "I don't think I can do it just yet. We've not quite moved onto that in class yet."

"Well we still have another day or so. We can make you stronger, it's alright if you can't do convergence just yet, it took us a while to learn too," Musa comforts her.

Well, not exactly, but if it makes her feel better, I thought.

"Is that the pixies?" Tecna suddenly asks, and we all turn around to face the direction she is facing.

"It is the pixies!" I exclaim excitedly.

"Wait, who's with them?" Bloom squints her eyes at the trees, where a person was walking among a few floating figures.

"Hey Winx!" The figure waves at us as we approach her, and I now recognise her as Flora's little sister.

"Miele? What are you doing here?" Bloom asks.

"Well, I was getting a little bored on Linphea," she giggles, "but my parents said I could come and see you guys and Flora now that you're back from Earth! Hey, where is she?"

We all remain silent for a second before I answer, "she's with the wizards, Miele. Weren't you told?"

"Oh no," she frowns, "no, I didn't know that."

"Don't worry, we're coming up with a plan to get her back," Tecna reassures her.

"Of course we will!" Chatta appears on Miele's shoulder, seemingly enthusiastic.

We all greet the pixies, who we hadn't seen in a while.

"We knew Miele was coming to see you all and we couldn't resist coming to see you! Please don't be angry that we left," Amore frowns.

Stella shakes her head, "of course not!"

We explain everything to Miele, who listens intently.

"Well, I do think I could help," she suggests after we are done.

"Really?"

"Yeah," she nods, "we have to surrender."