Chapter 15

Flora POV

"What's that?" I ask, looking at the glowing bracelet Roxy was holding up on her wrist.

We had taken a walk to Pixie Village while Miss Faragonda was in a few meetings. We were now walking through the forest, back to Alfea.

"Miss Faragonda gave it to me. Apparently I can activate it with my magic and it gives me a huge magic boost for emergencies. But I can only use it once so I need to save it for a really serious emergency," Roxy explains, "she's clearly worried."

"We can't blame her," Musa shrugs, "I have no doubt that the Wizards of the Black Circle are back and our Headmistress probably knows it too."

"She said she'd probably have some idea about when we could go to Omega when were back. Who knows, maybe we can go today?" Tecna suggests.

"I hope so," Stella scoffs, "we've been waiting for days now!"

"Well, I guess we'll see. Hopefully the Pixies should be alright," I frowned with worry, "I'm quite worried about them, you know. I know Pixie Village is safe, but-" I trailed off slightly.

"Don't worry," Aisha lightly pats my back, "we can ask Miss Faragonda and the other teachers to put a protection spell around it for some extra protection."

"Good idea," I nod and the other girls agree.

"What about the Alfea barrier?" Stella asks, "didn't Miss Faragonda say she was going to put it back up?"

"Yeah," Tecna nods, "it's invisible to make sure we don't stand out. We can automatically pass through it, all students and teachers can. No one else, so you'd better all tell anyone you know that might be visiting any time soon."

We eventually reach Alfea and make our way to speak to the Headmistress.

"Girls, I have excellent news!" Before we can even reach her office, Miss Faragonda greets us in the hallway, looking very excited which reassured us all.

"They're sending a ship over to take us to the Headquarters to take you all to Omega. It may take you a while to get into the actual building, though, security is higher than ever as you can imagine but we will get you in eventually. Prepare to leave, you will be a long time and possibly won't get back until very late tonight. You have an hour or so, so please prepare yourselves," she explains quickly before hurrying off somewhere else.

"That was quick," I laugh.

"What are we waiting for? Come on-" Stella grabs mine and Bloom's wrists and motions everyone else to follow with wide eyes. We were all equally as desperate, though Stella was the one to show it on her face.

We quickly organised ourselves and waited impatiently outside.

"Come on!" Stella tapped her foot impatiently, "let's go already!"

"Soon, Stella," Tecna sighs, "these things take time. Besides, there's a chance we're not going to find anything at Omega."

"Well, I'm going to take that chance," she huffs, sitting on the edge of the fountain. The Red Fountain ship arrives and we all hurry on, followed by our calmer Headmistress.

We reached the "headquarters" as everyone was calling it, and arrived at security. It was typical security procedures, but with us, especially Stella, it was a nightmare.

"Do you realise how expensive these were?!" Stella covers her earrings protectively with her hands, refusing to take them off.

"Stella, you can put them back on, it's just for security," Musa rolls her eyes.

Slowly, she removes them and puts them in a grey tray, pushing the tray along slowly. Eventually, we all get trough security, and it seems as though Timmy has fallen asleep while waiting for us.

"I'm sorry, were we that long?" I frown.

"Oh, who cares? Come on!" Stella follows Miss Faragonda and the workers down a hall.

The rest of us follow closely behind. We travel to the control centre, which takes us a while, and eventually enter a large room with a lot of workers in it which in my head meant it was probably the most important room and where we needed to be.

Timmy quickly explains everything, "we'll take you to the portal, you're all going to go one by one to make sure nothing happens- nothing should happen! It's just- uh- precautions," he scratches the back of his neck nervously, "we've already sent some people in to check the use of the portal, well, robots, and it's working fine, but no one has really went into the prison."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He looks up and we all nod determinedly, "okay, well you'll have lots and lots of magic protecting you. Be quick, though, I don't want you all in there too long."

He points to one of the control panels and continues, "I'll control everything from here. You have these-" he pulls out headbands with small cameras on them, "-so we can see everything that's going on this time, I just made them a few hours ago."

We all put on the headbands and look around and see our camera views come up on the small screen in front of Timmy, "I can put these on the big screen, but I won't just now."

A picture of some sort of suit comes up on the screen, "these protect you from the cold, they have magic-"

"I don't believe the girls will need those suits," Miss Faragonda notes and we clear the way so she can see the screen, "their magic is strong enough against the cold," she then turns to Bloom, "but I'd advise Bloom give you some of her magic- seeing as it is the opposite of what you are up against it should be most effective. The suits may weigh you down, also, so you'd be safer with your magic."

Bloom gives us all a little of her Dragon Flame to protect us from the cold and Timmy gives us small microphones so that we can all communicate. We were prepared, even though we weren't going to be long I was going to make sure it was worthwhile. We were all desperate to save the Specialists and get to the bottom of this mystery.

"Okay, let's get you girls in," Timmy leads us to the teleportation room.