29

Alya - I don't know. Lila's story sounded kinda fishy.

Kagami - After you told the story, it does sound fishy. Besides, you know about Lila, and her habit of lying. But it also does sound like something Chloe would do.

Nino - I know I shouldn't, but I kinda believe Chloe. Marinette told me the story of how she saw those two in her room. LIla was hiding under her bed or something, and Chloe was just standing there.

Nathalie - Why do you believe Chloe though?

Nino - Because, like Kgami said, Lila has the habit of lying. She could lie to you and get away with it. Chloe kept denying it, and I just... believe her.

Alya - I think so too. Besides, when I walked inside the bathroom after they finished beating Marinette up, Lila didn't look like she was being forced to. She actually looked like she was enjoying it. Plus, the other day, I walked inside the bathroom and I overheard Chloe and Lila talking about how to take Marinette down. If Lila was being forced to, then she would be telling Chloe she didn't want to. She would be begging Chloe to stop threatening her. But no, she looked ready to defeat Marinette anyday.

Nathalie - I'm not exactly familiar with this Lila girl. She did come over to the mansion once, but that was it. I don't know much about her.

Kagami - I don't know much about her either, but one thing for sure, she's a scheming brat. I've also met her, and I definitely don't like her.

Nino - So we all agree that Lila was lying, but that doesn't make us like Chloe. I know! We could set a trap for Lila or something.

Kagami - A trap? What kind?

Nino- We could scare Lila or something. A trap that will make her spill the truth, and we'll record it, and send it to everyone to know what a liar she is.

Alya -I like it, but what are we going to do for a trap?

Nino - Leave it to me!

Nino chuckled. He already had an excellent plan in his head, which sounded dangerous, but sure was worth it.

He got out a paper and started planning. He wrote down each of their names on paper and beside each name, he wrote down what they would be doing.

Finally, two hours later of planning, he was finished. He took a picture of the paper and sent it to the others, explaining what they had to do.

Kagami - I like it! I so wanna do it no matter how dangerous it sounds.

Nathalie - I don't know. Maybe that's a bit too far.

Kagami - oh, come on Nathalie. Chloe and Lila took it to far as well by beating Marinette up.

Nathalie - true.

Alya - I'm in.

Nathalie - alright, I'll do it!