5

-Edited-

- after patrol-

Unknown - accept Chat's feelings before you start to regret it.

Marinette stared at the message again. She couldn't take her eyes off of it, and maybe, a part of her were already regretting ever rejecting Chat's feelings.

She thought back to Adrien and Kagami. What were they doing right now? On a date? Dinner with family?

For some reasons, Marinette was silently hoping that the Unknown would text her again soon. Now, she didn't know what to do. If the Unknown texted, she would get an advice, right?

She sighed and turned to Tikki. "What should I do now? Everything went so wrong so fast. Chat is probably so mad at me right now, and Adrien is with Kagami-"

"I don't think Adrien is really with Kagami, Marinette," Tikki interrupted. "Think about it, really. Why do you think Adrien has been looking so frustrated?"

Marinette shrugged. "I don't know. I don't know anything!"

"Marinette, what if Adrien has been trying to get people to stop talking about him and Kagami? What if he's trying to get people to stop thinking they're dating?"

"That's too hard to believe."

"How?!" Tikki asked. "Why is it so hard to believe? What if Alya is right, and Adrien really does like you?"

"Well... He's got other girls to even think of me," Marinette looked down. "Kagami and him have been hanging out quite often. If they're not dating, then he may even have a crush on her."

"Marinette," Tikki was lost for words. She couldn't tell her that Adrien had been chasing after her as Chat. She couldn't tell her that Adrien was so deeply in love with her as Ladybug.

If Adrien loved Ladybug, then he was sure to like Marinette as well, right?

〰〰〰〰〰
〰〰🍒〰〰
〰🍰🍰🍰〰
🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥
🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰
🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥
〰〰〰〰〰
〰〰〰〰〰

"Kid, stop crying over about what she said."

Adrien looked up. "I'm not crying, Plagg, but I'm trying hard not to. What she said really hurt. So what if her crush got another girl. Did she really think I was the best person to tell that to?"

"Adrien, this is so unlike you!" Plagg yelled. "You've been acting all different. Usually you would listen to Ladybug. You would always be with her no matter what. You were always there for her. But now, just because she tells you how she's feeling about her crush, you decide to snap at her?"

Adrien looked at him. "I didn't mean to snap at her. I was just really upset. You understand, right?"

Plagg shrugged. "I don't think I really understand. But I don't think you should act differently towards Ladybug just because the guy she likes isn't you."

He mentally gagged at his words, knowing perfectly well that it was him that Ladybug had been crushing on. He just couldn't tell, that was all, so he needed to lie to cover it up.

"You're right," Adrien sighed. "I shouldn't be like that to her. Besides, I can't force her to like me. It needs to be her own choice."

The doorbell rang suddenly. Adrien stood up. "That must be Kagami."

"Why did you invite Kagami here?!" Plagg huffed. Whenever around the girl, he always felt creeped out. How did Adrien deal with it?