10

-Edited-

-a week later-

Why is she refusing to tell me what's wrong?

Adrien groaned silently with frustration. Marinette had been released from the nurse's office. Before she wasn't allowed to walk around but now she could.

He had waited for her to get better. Finally he had asked her;

"Marinette, what happened?! Who did it?! Can you explain to me?"

Instead she had kept quiet. Adrien had thought it was normal, seeing as she was probably feeling a little sick on the inside. But after a few days, she still kept silent.

He groaned again and flopped down on his bed. He cared. He cared so much about her. She was an important person in his life no matter how Alya put it. He didn't care if he was falling for her, he just wanted her safe.

"Oh, Lover Boy is falling in love again," Plagg cooed, then gaged seeing how terrible it sounded.

"I don't know, maybe I am." He sighed. "I can't take it anymore. I just... I just can't!"

"Adrien, what's wrong with you?" Plagg was seriously starting to get worried. He had never heard his Chosen's voice sound like that.

"I... I can't," He wailed. It was then that Plagg noticed the little tears that escaped his eyes.

Usually he would have made fun of Adrien for acting like this, usually he would have said something related to Camembert cheese, but this sounded serious, and he looked down.

"I'm sorry this is so hard on you. And I'm also sorry for what I'm about to say, but..." Plagg looked up. "You are as stupid as a rock!"

"What?!" Adrien looked up. He wiped the small tears away. "What's that supposed to mean? Don't be so mean!"

"I'm not being mean, Adrien. I'm just stating the fact," Plagg sighed and shrugged. "I know who Ladybug is under the mask, but I have this curse placed on me that I can't tell!"

"What?" Adrien stared unbelievably at his kwami. "You... You know?"

Plagg nodded again. "Adrien, maybe you just need to cool off, and get your brain working again."

"I-I guess," Adrien stood up from the bed and sighed. "Plagg, claws out!"

"Whoa! That's not what I mean- whooaaa!" Plagg was inside the ring, helping Adrien transform. He hopped out of his window and started roaming around Paris.

Finally he came to the Eiffel tower, a place where he could see Paris from a better view. He was about to sit down and look up when he realized another person was here.

"Hello?" He looked at the person, then realized who it was. "L-Ladybug what are you doing here?"

Ladybug looked and stood up. She had a huge smile on her face. "I... You don't wanna know."

"Sure," He looked away. He already knew it was about this crush of hers, and honestly, he didn't want to hear it. Seeing the huge smile on her face, it was probably something good.

"Yeah..." Ladybug looked up, the smile still up on her face. She took a peek at Chat, who didn't seem to notice and didn't look back. She looked back up.

So awkward...

"So did he ask you out?" Chat blurted, turning back to Ladybug, not knowing why he was so curious.