39

"Does anyone have any cheese around here?!"

They all widened their eyes as they saw a little black creature flying down the stairs.

"Guys, meet Plagg," Alya smiled very widely as she walked over to the kwami. "Plagg is Adrien's kwami."

"You mean the thing that helps him transform?" Nino asked, and Alya nodded.

"Hey!" Plagg flew over to Nino's face. "I am not a thing! Call me by my name. Now, if you give me some Camembert, I'll forget that you insulted me."

Nino frowned, but stood up anyway. "I'll... Go buy some cheese then." He still had his frown as he exited the mansion.

"Guys," Alya explained, knowing that everyone was confused. "Plagg is going to help us try and get Marinette and Adrien together. He knows all about their secrets, he even knows that Marinette is Ladybug, so he'll be of good help. Also, Plagg has a friend that's helping him, who goes by the name of Tikki."

"And let me guess," Kagami raised her eyebrows. "Tikki is Marinette's kwami."

"That's correct," Alya nodded. "Glad you all are catching on." She smiled and turned to Plagg. "Glad to have you on board."

👍✨✨✨
🎉😊👏😁👏😃🎉
Congratulations!

He was right there, sitting two tables away from her. Luka hadn't noticed Kagami staring at him because he was on his phone, but she didn't plan on getting Luka to notice her anyway.

Finally standing up, she started exiting the store. As she was, she bumped into Alya."

"You... Just the right person I was looking for," Kagami smiled and pulled Alya away. "I have a confession to make."

"What is it?" Alya asked, looking a hit too excited. "Is it about Adrien and Marinette or something completely different?"

"No, it's something absolutely different." Kagami replied, staring straight at Luka. Alya noticed this and smirked.

"Oh, I get it now." Alya laughed. "You like someone, but you don't know how to approach them. Kagami, if you need help, I'm always here, alright? I'm a master when it comes to bringing couples together."

Kagami nodded with a smile. "Thanks. A lot." She and Alya left the store together. Once Kagami looked back, she could see Lila at a distance, glaring at her. Kagami just shrugged it off and planned on exiting the store, but Lila suddenly called out her name.

"Alya, for ahead, I'll catch up later," Kagami spoke, before she started walking towards Lila. "What do you want?!"

"Kagami, I saw the look you were giving Luka. It's very rare to see that you've moved on from Adrien to Luka!" Lila chuckled.

"I never liked Adrien. That was just a misunderstanding. And besides, what's it to you?!" Kagami growled. Why had she even come close to this girl? She didn't like the presence of her at all.

"Kagami, are perhaps friends with Alya?! Are you working with her?!" When Kagami didn't answer her questions, Lila understood. "I thought so. I've seen you two together countless of times. I can't believe it... I bet you were also part of bringing me down, weren't you?!"

"Lila, you could have warned me that you called me here just to waste my time. I wouldn't have come at all!! You're just getting in the way of two people, and if Adrien says he doesn't like you, then deal with it!"

"Fine... We'll see how you deal with this!!" Lila smirked and started walking over to Luka, who was just about to leave. Kagami didn't want to watch, but she did anyway, and she gritted her teeth when Lila suddenly placed a kiss on Luka's cheek. Lila turned back, gave Kagami one last smirk, before she walked out.

  🌺  🌱
     🌴  🌺
      🌱 🌱
       🌷🌱
         🌱
🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥
🍥💞💕💞🍥
  🍥💞💖🍥
    🍥🍥🍥

Marinette sighed again as she stared at the picture of Adrien ok her computer. She wasn't exactly sure on what she was feeling towards Chat anymore, but she could already feel herself falling back for Adrien.

Sue had been to almost all his photoshoots, either as Marinette or mostly ad Ladybug. As Marinette, he works just wave at her, sometimes he works start a conversation at her, but as Ladybug, he always seemed to be blushing, and could barely even utter a word.

Marinette didn't know what this meant, but sue had a feeling it wasn't going to be any good. She didn't even know the last time she's seen Chat. Maybe two weeks ago?

Maybe going outside will help clear my mind. With that thought Marinette stood up and headed outside of the bakery.

She breathed in and out, trying to collect her thought. It was definitely clear that she still loved Adrien, but Chat? She wasn't so sure anymore.

~~~

The next day ~ School

"What do you mean?!" Plagg gasped. "No way! Adrien, you can't be serious!!"

"I don't even know anymore," Adrien sighed as he sat down right next to his locker. "What I'm really beginning to like Ladybug again? She seems to show up in my photoshoots now."

"So then what about Marinette?!" Plagg called at him. "Is she even still in your heart."

"Marinette...? I still like her. I just..."

"Like Ladybug more?" Plagg finished for him. When Adrien didn't say anything, he rolled his eyes and turned the other way.

"No, no, it's not like that, Plagg," Adrien quickly said. "I still like Marinette. Very much. She's sweet and all, and besides... I do kinds suspect that she's... Well, Ladybug..."

Plagg gasped. Is Adrien finally growing some brain cells? "Why do you say that?"

"I don't know... They just look so alike, but then again, their personality kinda doesn't even match," Adrien shrugged.

"Yeah, like you!" Plagg exclaimed. "As Adrien, you're the quiet type, but then as Chat Noir, you flirt with both Marinette and Ladybug. May I please advice you to stop?! And besides... I have a crazy thought. Why don't you just tell Marinette the truth?"

Adrien frowned. "About what? Me being Chat Noir?!"

"No, stupid! About you liking Ladybug," Plagg shrugged. "See what her reaction is; you know she likes you. If she's all sad and upset, then that obviously means that she's still got feelings for you, plus she's not Ladybug, because she wouldn't be feeling jealous of herself. If she looks a little happy, or relieved, then you can start believing that she is Ladybug, or maybe she's fallen out of love with you. I don't know! Leave me alone!"

"Well, I mean, she's dating Chat Noir, so of course she wouldn't be upset."

"Adrien, if you're really falling for Ladybug again, then that means Chat I'd as well, and it Marinette isn't Ladybug, then she's going to he so heart-broken. You don't want her to be like that, now do you?!" Plagg exclaimed. He wouldn't be doing this if he wasn't helping a few human beings get these two together.

"I can't tell her the truth yet, not now. I'll tell her when I'm ready, and probably drop a few hints as I go." Adrien shrugged. "I gotta go to class now."

Adrien stood up and started heading to class. As he did, he caught sight of Marinette running to class again, and he could feel his stomach do a summersault. He wasn't looking forward to seeing Marinette's reaction.