13

-Edited-

"Marinette? Marinette?"

Marinette was not in her room. Chat Noir started shaking over the thought that he was too late, and that the villain had already gotten to her.

He then noticed the girl on the ground. Hopping down from her balcony, he started walking towards Alya.

"Don't worry Chat Noir," Alya cleared her throat. "I saw Marinette a few moments ago, and she was safe hiding. She knows she's been targeted, so she already found a hiding spot."

Chat Noir signed in relief, waved and started heading to the villain. Ladybug was already there, trying to fight off the villain.

"What took you so long now?" Ladybug asked as the villain fought her away and she tried to fight back. "Usually you're the first one to get to the villain, but I was first."

Chat got ready to start fighting the villain. "Sorry, but I was incredibly busy." He looked at Ladybug, trying to find all possibilities if he was right of what he was thinking about.

"Do you know what happened to these two? Heard they were stuck in one body," Ladybug felt so brave and ready to take the villain out, while on the other hand it looked like all your air had been drained from Chat's body.

"Chat? You okay?" Ladybug looked over with worry. When she tried to make her way towards Chat, something was shot at her. She barely was able to dodge it, but did it anyway.

Falling on the ground, she stood back up. The villain, Heartbreakers, snickered, and it sounded like two people snickering.

Chat Noir gritted his teeth. He knew who these two were; Chloe and Lila. He knew their goals; to get him to fall out of love with Marinette. And he most certainly knew who was controlling them; Hawk Moth.

He got his baton in front of him and extended it so it could reach the villain. Then with the help of the baton, he was able to reach the villain quicker.

"Oh look, it's Chat," It sounded like Chloe's voice that spoke. "The Chat Noir that is always getting heart broken by Ladybug."

Why was it that everyone knew that now? Did Alya post it on the Ladyblog?

Now Lila's voice spoke, snickering. "Chat, Ladybug is never going to accept your feelings. Once a person has rejected you so many times, you know they will never like you!"

"It's better that you join our side," Chloe smirked. "If you join us, we'll be able to help you. Well make Ladybug fall out of love with whoever she is in love with."

"No!" Chat clenched his fist. "You're not going to do anything to Ladybug! I won't let you!"

Ladybug looked down with a tiny blush. Why was Chat Noir getting to her? She brushed it off and headed to the villain as well.

The two fought the villain off. The villain tried to shoot arrows at them, mostly at Ladybug.

"Come on, Heartbreakers. You've got this! Get me those miraculous!"

"Hawk Moth, you have no idea how hard this is. But we won't fail you! We made a deal, and we won't fail you!"

Realizing that they were getting nowhere, Ladybug decided to call for Lucky Charm.

But as she was about to, something hit her foot. She had heard Chat yell, "no! Ladybug, look out!" She was too late to dodge the arrow that had hit her foot.