3

-Edited-

-April 22nd *morning*

Alya sighed and woke up. Yesterday, she'd been making a plan on about how to bring Marinette and Adrien together. She had fallen asleep again after that.

She woke up early, remembering that Adrien had sent her a message, asking to talk to her.

After getting ready for school, she walked out of her house after waving her mother goodbye. Her father was probably at work.

She met Adrien at the front of school. He was waiting on the stairs as people walked up and down the stairs that led to inside of the school.

I wonder what he wants to talk about. Has he finally figured it out that Marinette is Ladybug? I hope so.

Because if he finds out that Marinette is Ladybug, then he'll also fall in love with Marinette. Marinette would be happy, both of then will start to date, making Chloe, Lila and Kagami jealous. Haha!

They will get married, have three kids, and a hamster. At least, that's what I remember from what Marinette told me.

"Hey Adrien," She waved at the blonde boy when he finally looked up from his phone. "You seem to have been around your phone quite a while these days." Knowing Adrien, he was never around his phone that too many times.

"Yeah." There were bags under his eyes, which made Alya hopeful. Maybe Adrien found out that Marinette was Ladybug, so he couldn't sleep. Instead he wondered about how to approach Marinette.

At least Alya hoped so.

"I've been getting tired out about this whole dating Kagami thing." Adrien sighed as he stood up. "I mean, Kagami is just a friend. I don't like her in that way. Why does everyone assume things because they saw us together?"

Alya nodded in understanding. Hearing this made her remember about those times Adrien had called Marinette "just a friend". Hearing him say it about Kagami made her feel better.

Marinette might think that Adrien didn't have feelings for her, but at least he didn't have feelings for Chloe, Lila and Kagami either.

"So why did you text me saying you wanted to talk?" Alya finally asked, getting to the point. She had waited long enough, now it was time for Adrien to finally tell her.

"I... You know that Unknown message?" Alya nodded, so Adrien continued. "Well, no need to hide it from me anymore, but I've finally found out that it has been you this whole time."

"Oh." Alya was disappointed. You're able to figure out that I'm the Unknown, but you can't figure out that the love of your life is Marinette. Wow, Adrien. Just wow.

"Yes. I figured it out. You two had the same opinion, it only made sense," Adrien shrugged. "Tell me I'm right."

Adrien, you coward!

"Whatever," She muttered. I really thought this would be about Marinette being Ladybug, but I guess not.

"Listen, I get that you did that for Marinette," Adrien looked down. "But I'm sorry. I can't return Marinette's feelings. I already have someone else."

"Adrien!" Alya yelled, not realizing that she was too loud. "You're going to regret this! You are! Once Marinette gets another boyfriend, you're going to regret ever rejecting her feelings. You'll see!"

Adrien stood there, stunned. "Alya, I'm just..."

"Don't talk to me." Alya huffed. "I understand its too hard to figure out. Even it took me a while to figure out. If I had never seen you two, I would never had figured it out. But seriously Adrien, if you put your mind to it, you'll be able to figure it out."

"What are you talking about?"

Alya face palmed herself. "Whatever. I hope one day you figure it out. I hope one day you finally admit to yourself that you do have feelings for Marinette."

"Alya-"

"Hey Alya." The bluenette girl that they were talking about showed up. "A-A-Adrien, you're here too. Haha, of course you're here. Besides this is also your school. I mean, I'm not trying to tell you to leave, because I definitely don't want you to leave. Oh, what am I saying? I guess I just wanted to say... hi?"

Before Adrien could reply, Alya grabbed her arm and pulled her away.

"Alya, what's up with you?" Marinette frowned. "You look... Angry."

"I'm not angry," Alya exclaimed. "I'm just frustrated."

"Oh, about what?"

"Never mind. You wouldn't understand anyway."

"Anyway," Marinette sighed as they headed inside the building. "I heard Lila was coming back today."

"What?!" Alya yelled. No! Lila is completely going to mess this up. My plan. My ship. No!

"I know right," Marinette sighed again. "Lila is spreading fake news that Adrien asked her out. Do you believe it?"

"Of course I don't believe it!" Alya exclaimed. How can I believe it anyway? I know Adrien's crush is Ladybug, a.k.a, you. So Lila will be no problem.

Wait a sec. Lila is spreading fake news. People are spreading rumours about Adrien and Kagami. If I spread a rumor that Adrien asked Marinette out, would anyone believe it?

No Alya, you can't play that trick. Besides, what if Adrien sees it, then tells everyone that he doesn't like Marinette that way. Marinette would then be heart broken, possibly even get akumatized, and there would be no Ladybug.

But wait! If Marinette gets akumatized, and no Ladybug shows up, would Adrien be finally able to figure it out that Marinette is Ladybug?

Or is he still going to he the dense banana that he always is?

Plus Alya, you can't let your bestie get akumatized. If there will be no Ladybug, then the whole Paris will be put in danger.

They got to their class and sat down. As soon as they sat down, Alya saw Adrien and Lila come in together.

What are those two doing together?!

"Oh and Adrien, my parents invited you and your father for dinner today. Don't you think that would be great?" Lila was saying.

"Yeah, yeah, sure." Adrien didn't seem to like the idea though, Alya could tell.

Of course. It's just Lila chasing him as usual.

This is another reason I admire Marinette. Unlike other girls that have a crush on Adrien, Marinette actually waits for Adrien to come to her, instead of go to him. She doesn't come up with some plan to make Adrien like her. She's not evil. She doesn't go after his money and riches at all.

How can Adrien think of her as only a friend?

Alya sighed. There was no way she could do this by herself. She needed help and fast, before Marinette got the wrong idea again and thought she had no chance.

Hmmm...

She got out her phone and quickly sent a text to someone.

Alya - hey Nino. I need your help.

Nino - sure, what is it?

Alya - I need your help in bringing Marinette and Adrien together...