23

How does she...? How does she know?

Chat stared at Nathalie. He quickly covered her mouth before she could say anything else.

"Chat...? Is something going on?" Ladybug looked at him and Nathalie.

"Oh... Well, it seems that the villain mistook me for the boy. I must look a lot like him, huh?" Chat coughed. Yeah, nice one!

Protector looked at him with a surprised look. Finally she pointed her phone at Chat Noir. Something came out of it, trapping him inside.

"Ah! Chat!" Ladybug ran to him. He was trapped in some kind of a net. Before she could reach him though, Protector grabbed him and started running off.

"Protector, why are you taking Chat? I'm not complaining, but I just thought your goal was Adrien."

"You don't know? I can't believe you don't know, Hawk Moth. But then of course you wouldn't know. You're not close to Adrien, are you?"

"Know what? Tell me! Do you... Somehow know Chat's identity? You need to tell me!"

"I can't say it. Whenever I want to say it, there's like this spell that doesn't allow me to say it! So you need to figure it out by yourself."

"Whatever! In the process of taking Chat away, nake sure you grab me his miraculous. Now that I think about it, he really does remind me of someone I know. But how can it be possible?"

Behind them, Ladybug was running. She used her yoyo, helping her jump from buildings to buildings. Alya and Kagami followed close begin, even though they were kinda a bit slow.

Ladybug extended her yoyo and tried to wrap it around the net Chat was trapped inside of, but Protector acted quickly and blocked the yoyo with her phone.

The akuma must be in her phone! Argh! If I can just get closer to her!

Ladybug continued to run. That's when she noticed Kagami and Alya. Actually, she had noticed them before, but because she had to focus, she ignored them.

She stopped. "Protector! You want to protect Adrien so bad, don't you? Well, what if I tell you I know where he is!"

Protector started laughing out loud. "I can believe you don't know either, and you two work together. I don't need help finding Adrien, because I already-" She didn't finish her sentence. She wanted to, but she couldn't.

"Because you already what?!" Ladybug folded her arms. Why didn't Protector believe her?!

Then she thought of a great idea. So what if Protector didn't believe her. She was going to make her believe!

Running back to Alya and Kagami, she smirked. "Alya, this is a battle I can't fight alone! Come with me!"

"Huh?" Alya looked at her confused. Has Ladybug figured out something? She looked back at Kagami, who looked just as confused.

"I have no time to explain, but I need your help!" Ladybug grabbed her arm, pulling her forward. Kagami gave her a thumbs up.

"What is it?" Now they were alone. Alya was ready to have it. Ladybug knew something, didn't she?

"Like I said, I need your help. Protector obviously doesn't believe me when I say I know where Adrien is. But we're going to make her believe!" Ladybug smirked. "I need her to be distracted and leave Chat."