8

-Edited-

Unknown - tell him you like a boy with blonde hair.

Marinette stared at her phone screen. Who was this person? What was her intentions, to bring her and Chat together?

But what about Adrien? Why could this person just understand that her heart belonged to Adrien and only Adrien.

She sighed. If she did tell Chat that, Chat would probably think she was talking about him. It would break him ten times worse to hear it wasn't him.

Im sorry. I have to follow my own heart. You can't force me to like someone else.

She put her phone away and turned to Tikki. She gave the kwami a look that said, who do you think this Unknown is?

Tikki sighed and shook her head. "This is kind of dangerous. Someone knows you're Ladybug and you don't even know who."

Marinette nodded. "Tell me something I don't know."

Adrien is Chat Noir. "Marinette..." Tikki cleared her throat. She could do this. She could tell Marinette, she would just have to find out herself. "Maybe... I'm not forcing you or anything, but maybe... You could give Chat a chance."

Marinette gasped. "You... You think I should do that?" Then her eyes widened. "What if you're the Unknown, Tikki?"

Tikki stared at her, then burst into laughter. "Haha, seriously, Marinette. Me? Me? I'm not the Unknown. Do you think I can be able to type?"

"Never mind," Marinette looked away. "Don't make fun of me. It's just that if it's not you, then who else? It really is dangerous, Tikki. The weird thing is that you're not telling me to do anything about it, or giving me ideas on how to stop it. So I thought it could be you."

Marinette did have a point, Tikki knew that. She had been quiet about this. And it was because she knew who the Unknown really was. She just promised Alya not to tell.

*flashback*

"Okay, I know you're there. I can see you," Alya looked up from her notebook. She was sitting on the stairs, noting down notes on how to bring Adrien and Marinette together.

Tikki slowly showed herself. This was safe, right? She could trust Alya, right?

"Marinette is in the bathroom, so I sneaked off when I saw you," She explained. "As you can tell, I already figured out that you're the one that is sending Marinette those messages."

"Oh." Alya stood up and faced the kwami. "I'm sorry. Is it a bad thing? I just want to drop hints for Marinette to see who's right in front of her."

Tikki chuckled. "You admitted it so fast, haha. Anyway, I don't mind. I do agree that Marinette needs to figure it out. Plus Adrien."

"Wait, you know Adrien is Chat Noir?" Alya gasped. "I don't know how, but that's awesome!"

"Well, me and Plagg knew from the beginning." Tikki replied. "If you're wondering, Plagg is Adrien's kwami."

"Don't worry, I already know all that." Alya smiled. "I just can't believe it. Can you help me and Nino?"

"I'd be happy to," Tikki returned the smile. "Hehe, so tell me your plan you got so far..."