7

Alya frowned. Marinette? Lila thinks that Adrien was talking about Marinette? Haha, she's right and wrong at the same time.

Alya stopped recording and left the library. "Hey Adrien, wait!" She ran towards the blind boy who seemed to he walking faster and faster.

Why is he walking faster away from me?

But then she found out it wasn't her. Further away from her, Chloe was running towards Adrien, and Adrien was walking faster to avoid her.

I want to see what happens. I kinda want to record this moment as well. Finally deciding, she got out her phone again.

"Hey Adrien!" Chloe stopped him. "See, I'm not exactly used to it, but I finally stopped calling you those nicknames. Just to make you happy, Adrien."

Adrien looked up at her. "Why did you lie to me about Marinette and Luka? Kagami had to tell me that they weren't actually dating!"

He honestly didn't know why he still cared about that, but maybe it had something to do with his heart beating fast whenever around Marinette.

"Huh?" Chloe slowly looked down. "I didn't lie. Kahaani was probably lying! Luka and Marinette are dating. Forget about her, Adrien!"

"I know you were lying. Seeing as you don't want to admit it makes me even more mad at you!" Adrien turned away.

"Because you like her!" Chloe screamed. "You like Marinette and not me! Of course I had to tell you that she was dating Luka, so you would forget about her!"

"I do not..."

"Yes you do! You think no one knows now!" Chloe yelled. "When Kagami came, she was looking right at Marinette, because she knew Marinette was the girl you liked. Everyone noticed that too and they're all talking about it!"

"What...?"

"There's no need to lie about your feelings anymore, Adrien!" Chloe sniffed. "I understand you don't like me, but I don't want you to like Marinette." And she took off!

Alta slowly backed away after she stopped recording. Oh this is so good. Marinette will he so happy, and...

But she stopped. Chloe said that everyone was talking about it. What does that mean?

Alya watched as Adrien started heading over to his limo. No! I totally forgot to ask him due to all this excitement I got.

Marinette, you might not be sure if Adrien likes you or not, but I'm sure.

And I say he totally likes you as Ladybug and Marinette!

〰〰〰〰〰
〰〰🍒〰〰
〰🍰🍰🍰〰
🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥
🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰
🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥
〰〰〰〰〰
〰〰〰〰〰

- at the Dupain-Cheng bakery -

"AAH!"

"What? What? What is it?" Tikki turned to Marinette due to her suddenly screaming. "Marinette, are you okay?"

Marinette slowly nodded. She was ok her phone, and what she was seeing on the internet was making her scream on the inside, and outside, unfortunately for Tikki.

She scrolled down, reading all the messages people were sending.

So Kagami wasn't dating Adrien. We were totally wrong.

Yeah. In face I'm pretty sure Kagami is older than Adrien, and I heard Adrien doesn't like older girls. At least that's what I heard.

But what about this girl, Marinette?

Oh, Marinette is in my class. Kagami was totally looking at her, and I also saw Adrien taking peeks at her.

So, what does this mean.

It probably means that Adrien has got a crush on Marinette.

Yeah, I totally agree. Besides he rejected Lila and Chloe, but he's never rejected Marinette.

Maybe that's because Marinette has never confessed...

I'm just saying. Marinette is the girl that Adrien is more close to, besides Alya and Kagami. So he totally has a crush on her.

Marinette went to her bed. He has a crush on me? I sure hope so...

Then her phone beeped and she took it out. Oh, a message from Alya. She's probably going to be talking about what people are saying about me and Adrien.

Oh, but she sent me two recording? Interesting.

Alya - was passing by and I overheard this. It's Adrien, Lila and Chlor I think you would want to listen till the end. It's good.

Marinette clicked on the first recording that Alya had sent her. She say on her bed, listening. She realized, it was Adrien and Lila talking.

After listening, she typed back a reply.

Marinette - what's so great about the first one? It's just Lila saying that Adrien likes her.

Alya - oh, but didn't you hear what Lila said at the end?

Marinette - I did. She said my name....

Alya - yeah. She said your name because she thinks Adrien likes you. Listen to the second one now. I promise you it's way better than the first.

Marinette chuckled. Though she wasn't there, she could tell and imagine Alya jumping up and down.

She clicked on the second recording and listened.After a while, she put her phone on the bed and continued to listen.

Because you like her!" Chloe was screaming. "You like Marinette and not me! Of course I had to tell you that she was dating Luka, so you would forget about her!"

After a while of thinking, Marinette sent her bestie a message.

Marinette - I can't believe Chloe told Adrien that I was dating Luka.

Alya - hey be happy, okay? Chloe and Lila, and me, and Nino, and everyone, plus TMFW thinks that Adrien likes you.

Marinette - well I hope you all are saying the truth. But, what's TMFW?

Alya - oh, it's from this dram I had. Don't worry about it.

Marinette - okay.

She placed her phone on her desk and thought about what happened today. A lot of good things, that's for sure.

Kagami told everyone the truth and Adrien and her. Plus she was looking at me as if she was talking to me personally. No wonder everyone thinks that Kagami thought Adrien likes me.

Lila and Chloe basically admitted that he likes me as well, and are jealous. Plus the fact that Adrien are rejecting them. It's sort of a good thing I didn't go confessing to him.

Everyone and Alya are now talking about us, but I wonder how Adrien would feel about this.

What if, just like with Kagami, he would be telling everyone that he doesn't like me? What if the person he likes isn't actually me?

She got nervous when she thought of that, but then she reminded herself. Positive thoughts, Marinette. Be positive!

Her phone then beeped and she took it from her desk. This time is was a message from the Unknown.

She had almost forgotten about the Unknown due to too much happiness, but she figured this message would be something about Chat Noir.

Unknown - I'm happy for you. Your crush is actually taking notice of you.

But I can't keep wondering about how Chat would feel.

So, the next patrol when you go see him, don't tell him "I already have someone else."

Tell him "I like a boy with blonde hair".