26

-The Dupain-Cheng Bakery-

Marinette sighed and stared at the paper again. It was the paper of trying to figure out if Adrien was Chat Noir. She hadn't thrown it away like she said she would.

Finally, bringing herself to it, she got out her phone and dialed the number. She called the person that she had been meaning to call and talk to.

"Hey Marinette, what's up?"

"You're up, Alya!" Marinette said back. "Come to the bakery as soon as you can. I have something important to talk to you about."

"Oh really? Marinette, I can't come. Sorry. I'm awfully busy now."

"Fine, we'll talk in school, and don't try to come up with an excuse, Alya! I have a feeling you already know what I want to talk to you about."

"Figure it out, Marinette. Please! We've been working so hard, and we gave you so many hints. Figure it out, okay?" And Alya hanged up.

   💝💝     💝💝
💝🍡🍡💝🍡🍡💝
💝🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡💝
💝  Miss you!  💝
    💝🍡🍡🍡💝
        💝🍡💝
            💝

- w/h Plagg-

"She almost released my secret, Plagg," Adrien sighed. "Do you think Ladybug will figure it out?"

"Do you want her to?" Plagg asked and then threw the remaining cheese in his mouth.

"I don't know. What if she gets mad at me? What if she doesn't like who I am under the mask?!" Adrien stood up. "What if she's not really who I think she is under the mask?!"

Plagg rolled his eyes. "Okay."

"What do you mean okay?!" Adrien threw his hands up in the air.

"Deep breath, kid. Ladybug isn't going to hate you. Trust me on this." Plagg groaned. Why did he have to deal with this kid's stupidity everyday?

"Anyway," Plagg then remembered something. "I got to go somewhere and meet a friend of mine. Yeah, it's important, don't ask."

"Huh?" Adrien frowned. "What friend of yours?"

"Don't worry, that friend isn't a human, so don't get jealous and think I'm replacing you," Plagg chuckled. "My friend is a kwami just like me. Don't worry, it completely safe!"

"Um... Okay, if you say so. But what if there's an akuma and you're not here with me?"

"Don't worry about that. Geez, we just had an akuma attack," Plagg sighed as he grabbed another cheese. "When we get an akuma, I'm notified quickly of it, and I'll come straight to you. Just make sure you're here so I won't have to go looking for you. But I doubt this would happen anyway."

"Fine," Adrien agreed. "You can go, but don't stay too long."

"Sure." Plagg shrugged. "Wow, you must miss me a lot." He laughed as he headed out.

Finally he finished the rest of his cheese and started flying to his destination. When he got there, he flew up to the balcony and waited.

"Why would you want to go to the balcony, Tikki?" A voice came inside. The voice of Marinette, obviously.

"Oh, I left something there. Don't worry, I won't be long." Tikki promised. When Marinette agreed, she started flying to the balcony.