20

The golden Lexus sat in the driveway. Then on the other side was Jungkook's white Camry.

"Which one are we taking?" Taehyung asked

"I don't care," Jungkook said

"Let's take the G," Taehyung added

"The what?"
"The G-Wagon."
"Again, the what?"
"Come with me." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled him to the other side of the car.

"You got us a new car?!" Jungkook asked

"Yeah?"
"What the heck! No more gifts, Taehyung! I have enough."
"It's never enough. I would give you the world if I could."

Jungkook sighed, "But I feel bad that you're giving me all this stuff and have nothing for you."

"You have yourself. That's enough for me."

"You're enough for me. I'd much rather have you and no one or nothing else."

"Really?" Taehyung asked in shock

"Of course! You've given me all this stuff, that I never needed in the first place. I love your presents, but you're much better than a nicely wrapped gift."

"Aww, thanks but yet again we better get going so Mr. Alex isn't mad," Taehyung suggested

"You're right." Jungkook agreed, "You still wanna take the 'G'?"

"Yeah!"

Taehyung turned the engine and it turned toward Jungkook in the passenger seat. They drove out the gates and Taehyung waved to the security guard. They drove passed stop signs and stop lights. Jungkook was not excited. He was so nervous to lose Taehyung.

"It's okay. Don't be nervous." Taehyung said

"I'm not," Jungkook said

"Yes, you are. I can tell."

"I'm just scared to lose you."

"You won't. I promise. If anything we can cut him out of our lives He won't be a distraction."

"Okay, thanks," Jungkook said

The car had hit the cement and parked in the V.I.P parking spot. Taehyung ran to the other side of the car and grabbed Jungkook's hand.

"It's going to be okay."

"Thanks."

He unwinded their fingers and walked inside the employees only door.

"Oh hey, Jungkook!" Hoseok said as they walked in

"Hey, I'll talk to you later."

"Okay!"

They walked through the cubicles. Then they saw Jimin.

"Hey, can we see Mr. Alexander Kim?"

"Sure, follow me"

They walked down the big hallway and they got to the door. Jimin's knuckles hit the door. Jungkook gasped and Taehyung squeezed his hand.