14

Jungkook walked out in sorrow. He was mad that he was treated that way. He fell to the ground. A sharp pain was felt in chest. He limped to his car not being able to have the pain leave his chest. He felt dizzy.

"You okay?" a fellow coworker asked

"Y-yeah. T-thanks."

What is this? Why so sudden?

He got into his car and drove home. The pain not going away. As soon as he got

home, the pain got sharper and he felt lightheaded. He decided to take some painkillers and go to sleep.

* * *

He woke up the next day. Lightheaded and dizzy. He had a pain in his head. He decided to call his doctor and ask. The phone rang but no one answered. Finally, a voice was heard through the receiving end.

"Hello, Mr. Jeon."

"Hi Mr. MacDuff, I have a problem."

"My stomach hasn't been feeling the greatest the past few hours. I was wondering

what I should do about it."

"Maybe take some aspirin and drink a lot of water. Stay away from unhealthy food

and just make sure you stay to yourself, you don't want others catching this. If it gets worse, please come in. We would be happy to treat you."

"Thank you, sir."

"No problem."

The phone call ended and Jungkook was in a dilemma, wondering if he should talk to anyone about this. Maybe it wasn't serious. Just as the doctor said, it could be temporary. He ate a bowl of cereal and laid back down. Besides calling the doctor, he had done nothing that day besides eating and sleep. He felt useless, not having a job. He was upset at himself. He was upset at Taehyung. He was upset that he quit. He was just overall upset at the way his life was. Jungkook couldn't fix things. Taehyung didn't want to see him. No one did. He was upset that he couldn't live the way he wanted. A few days ago everything was perfect. He was snuggling with Taehyung. They both seemed happy. He was tired and eventually went back to sleep. But when Jungkook awoke from his long nap, he was in a completely different room. Laying on a white cot with matching sheets. The bright light shining through his glasses and the moonlight hitting the window. But all of his thoughts hit zero when he saw what the sign said outside on the building.