11

Jungkook ran out to the car, crying his eyes out. He heard a door open and footsteps running behind him. As a result, he ran faster. Ignoring the person behind. He was just going to leave the company. He couldn't bear to see his face again.

"Jungkook! Come back! Please!" The voice yelled it was Taehyung, "Please."

The voice seemed to grow quieter and the footsteps had stopped. Jungkook stopped. He looked around and saw no one except his boss standing in the hallway. They both stared at each other for a few seconds. But Jungkook broke the chain and kept walking to his car. He eventually got out on the steps and Taehyung was still following him. He ran to his car and unlocked the door. Before he closed the door, Taehyung grabbed the edge of the door. , panting.

"Let go!" Jungkook yelled

"Let me explain."

"No, you already did. I don't care about you or your stupid company. I quit."

"Quit what?"

"You and this stupid company." Jungkook finally got a good grip on the door handle and

closed the door shut. He turned on the engine and drove off. Taehyung watched his car until he couldn't see it anymore. The small white car had disappeared beneath the buildings. Taehyung was speechless. If only he didn't lie. If only he could tell Jungkook the truth. That indeed, in fact, he did love him. And he has for over a year.

* * *

As Jungkook left, Taehyung walked back inside. His father was standing in the doorway.

He had a smile on his face. Watching Taehyung as he walked up the steps.

"I'm proud of you, son."

"Thank you, father."

"I found a girl. I think you guys would be perfect together."

"Who?"

A girl emerged from behind the stairs. She was tall about his height. She looked familiar. Her name did as well. It was Lisa Manoban. Hmm familiar.