16

A few weeks had gone by and no one had seen Jungkook or Taehyung. Only

Hoseok knew where they were. They were just laying in bed most of the time. The either cuddled or just sat and watched a show. They were happy about being alone. They were happy being together. That's when Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by the hand and dragged him out of bed.

"What time is it?" Jungkook asked

"About 3 PM. Let's go!

"Where?"

"Out to dinner!"

"Why?"

"Why not?"

Jungkook and Taehyung both got dressed nicely and got into the car and when they arrived at the restaurant they were very professional.

"Table for two please," Taehyung said

"Right this way." the waitress said

They followed the woman to their seats and sat inside the booth.

"What can I get you two to drink?" she asked

"A coke please," Jungkook said

"Can I get a light chardonnay with lime please," Taehyung replied

"Coming right up," she said and walked off

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a questionable look. But soon knocked it off. They ordered their food and soon later they were ready for the check.

"Here you go. Just take it to the front when you are done."

"Thank you!" Jungkook said

Taehyung dropped a $20 bill on the table and walked to the front. Jungkook tried handing him his credit card but Taehyung seemed to be ignoring it.

"My treat," Taehyung said

"How much?" Jungkook asked

"An amount."

They got to the counter and the welcoming waitress was standing there ready to take our card.

"Your total will be $187." the lady said

"$187?! Taehyung take my card!" Jungkook said but he was still ignoring him

He gave the woman his card and it processed, he took it out and gave Jungkook a smirk and a kiss on the cheek. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and walked out of the restaurant.

"One more place," Taehyung said

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked

"You'll see."
"It's seven at night!"
"You'll see!" Taehyung said putting Jungkook on his back and giving him piggyback ride.

He carried him out to the car and put him down on the seat. It was dark and neither of them could see nothing but the road in front of them.

"Where are we going?"
"I don't know."
"Yes, you do!"
"You're right, I do."
"Where?" Jungkook asked now impatient

"I promise, it's worth the surprise."

The pulled into a parking spot and Jungkook stayed in the seat. Taehyung walked around the car and to the passenger side. He grabbed a bandana from the glove box and put it around Jungkook's head. Jungkook didn't hesitate. Taehyung picked him up like a piggyback ride again and walked for a long time. Finally, Jungkook felt himself being put down.

"Can I take it off now?"

"Nope."

A few seconds had passed and Jungkook was very impatient.

"Now?" Jungkook asked

"Now," Taehyung said

Jungkook lifted his eyelids and saw his boyfriend dressed in a black suit, tall and primitive figure, a bow tie to top it all off. His hair was slicked back and his eyes were looking up at him. His body towards him and on one knee.