5

After all the excitement it had turned dark. The clouds had covered the moon and

the moonlight hit the river bed. Jungkook was leaned over on Taehyung's shoulder watching the sunset. Heavy footsteps followed behind them.

"Good."

"We're good?"

"Yep," Taehyung said as Jungkook lifted his head off his shoulder

"Close one."

They had almost been caught. Again.

"Ready to go party?" Taehyung asked

"What?"

"Let's go!" Taehyung said grabbing Jungkook's hand and intertwining their fingers. But

Jungkook couldn't argue this has been one of the greatest nights of his life.

* * *

After a long drive, Taehyung pulled up in a club's valet parking lot.

"Two please."

"Of course."

Jungkook got out and so did Taehyung. Taehyung ran up to Jungkook and put his arm around his shoulder.

"What now?" Jungkook asked

"Nothing," Taehyung said smiling

They entered the club and Taehyung ran off to the bar. Jungkook followed as he sat down at a circular bar stool.

"Two 1989 Macallan Whiskies please."

"Taehyung! That's like $600 a bottle!"

"And..."

"And... I can't ask for you get me one."

"Aww, it's okay."

The two shots of liquor were displayed on the counter. Taehyung immediately took the shot and slid the glass down the counter. A few seconds later another was displayed in front of him. Jungkook was hesitant to drink it but after Taehyung's second came along he took the glass and swallowed the liquid inside.

"Hey Taehyung, I'm gonna use the bathroom. Will you be okay?"

"Don't worry about me. Go!"

"Okay."

As Jungkook walked away from Taehyung and into the bathroom he heard a loud thud. Thinking it was just another drunken woman he walked into the restroom. The stall closed a man ran into the stall next to him. And after Jungkook finished washing his hands he immediately left the bathroom. He didn't expect the club to be silent or to see everyone be calm. He didn't expect to see his 'date' to be on the floor drunk as fuck either.