1

the clock ticked and he was up and out of his old chair. jeongguk jeon was working for a credit union and his shift was finally over. 

          jeongguk lived a simple life. he lived by himself in a nice apartment. he went to work every day. he ate out once in a while. his days were the same. he enjoyed art, dancing, and painting. he had a girlfriend. her name was lisa. she led a normal life as well. jeongguk thought he was at the peak of his life. little did he know his life would change forever at the sight of his new boss, kim taehyung. taehyung was the new vice president of kim credit. he loved sports, working out, and of course, being the boss. everyone thought taehyung was super strict. they felt as if he would be mad if they screwed up. as they thought, taehyung was quite the boss, but he had a soft spot.

"mr. kim, my shift is over, i will see you tomorrow sir," jeongguk said

"yes, have a good night," taehyung replied

"thank you, mr. kim."

"hey, jeongguk!" he yelled as jeongguk was almost out the door, "call me tae."

jeongguk looked back and smiled. for some reason that made his heart skip a beat. no, i'm not gay. i can't be. right? i have a girlfriend. the door closed behind him. lisa was outside waiting for him.

"ready?" she asked

"for what?" jeongguk replied

"oh, you know," lisa said with a smirk

"sorry, have some work to get done with. i'll see you tomorrow?"

"babe, uh, why are you so difficult?"

"please, i'll text you later," jeongguk kissed her on the cheek and started walking to his white toyota.

"uh, jeongguk!" lisa whined but instead of her running up to him she got into her car and drove off in anger. jeongguk was kinda tired of lisa and her annoying habits. but the music turned on in the car and he decided to stop worrying and listen to the radio. after all how bad could it get? as jeongguk was driving he couldn't help but notice a car following him. a goldish tall lexus. he went left, so did the car. he went right, so did the car. he was soon off his route and went to the maps app on his phone. the car thankfully kept going. jeongguk typed in the address and waited for his data to cooperate with the app, and as soon as he put his phone on the dashboard the Lexus had circled around the block and is now directly behind him.

"what is this guys deal?" jeongguk whispered to himself

he decided to pull over on more time. but he pulled into a parking lot. as he expected the car pulled into the spot two away from his own. jeongguk was a pretty chill guy, but he was ready to confront this guy. he peered into the window of the lexus, and it was mr. kim? jeongguk got out of the car to see what he needed. he couldn't be rude it was his boss after all. even though taehyung following him around was a little stalkerish, for some reason he was flattered.

"hey, mr. kim. what's up? is everything okay?" jeongguk asked

"what did i say?"

"sorry tae, are you okay?"

"yeah, but you left your laptop in my office. i thought you might want it. i also don't have your number so I couldn't call you." taehyung said as he handed jeongguk his laptop.

"oh sorry about that, uh, here it's,*** **** ***. is that it?"

"yeah that's it, i'll text you tonight, so you know it's me," taehyung said as he opened the door to his car.

"oh okay, see you tomorrow taehyung," jeongguk said

"good night jeongguk!" taehyung yelled from his car as he drove off

jeongguk smiled and started his car. the heater blasted in his face as he got in. it was a cold day. the wind made it ten times worse. but he was happy to go home, eat something and go to bed. once his car drove into the roofless parking lot, he parked his car in the parking spot he always did. he unloaded his stuff as soon as he got in the door, took off his shoes and put hot water on the stove. he got into his pajamas and read a book as he waited for his dinner to cook. once he ate and finished a chapter, he put the book away and turned off the light. he was tired and thankful to be in his bed. shortly after his eyelids were heavy and jeongguk fell into a deep sleep. 

⭒⭒ 𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒻𝓊𝓃 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔! 𝓈𝑜 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎!! 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓊𝑔𝑔𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉! ♡