8

Their cute moment couldn't last forever and they needed to get to work. Taehyung

was wearing pants and no shirt, while Jungkook was wearing Taehyung's sweater and his boxers. After laying there a while Taehyung asked, "What time is it?"

"Uh... Taehyung it's 8 AM!"

"Oh my gosh. We need to get to work! All my suits are at home. Except for the one I

wore yesterday. But it's dirty." Taehyung asked but the doorbell rang.

"Great!" Jungkook said sarcastically

"Who is it?"

"Hoseok. He picks me up every morning."

"Uh, you can go with him. Don't worry about me."

"I'm not leaving you here. I'll just tell him to go without me."

"You sure?"

"Yep. I'll be right back." Jungkook said walking down the stairs and to the front door. It

was a cloudy morning and chilly.

"Hey, Jimin?"

"Yeah! Yoongi and Hoseok are in the car if you're ready."

"I'm not feeling the greatest, today. I was going to go in late."

"Okay?" he took a pause, "But just between you and me, was he hot?"

"What the heck, Jimin! Who?!"

"The tall Lexus. Everyone knows who that is."

"Who?! Why would it be a he?"

"Everyone knows your gay. Even Lisa knows. Just make sure he is not late. Alex

gets upset."

"What the hell Jimin? You must be the cleanest dirtiest person ever."

"See you later! Have fun." Jimin said with a wink getting into the car.

Jungkook closed the door and there Taehyung was, "I am hot aren't I?"

"You're so full of yourself."

"But you like it."

"Maybe just a little."

He gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked into the kitchen. As soon as Jungkook got to the room, fresh eggs, bacon, and orange juice been prepared.

"Did you make this?"

"All for my little prince."

"This is so great! Thank you so much!" Jungkook said

"We should really get to work though."

"You're right. I washed your suit. You can wear that today."

"Thanks."

The laundry room doors opened and Taehyung grabbed his suit from the table. He went into the bathroom and put on his suit. The bathroom smelled like fresh roses. The room was warm and the curtains were a lite shade of blue fading into a beautiful aqua. After Taehyung got his tie on he asked Jungkook to tighten it. They go into the car and drove away to work. Separate cars of course.