Chapter 5: KIDNAPPED?!

Marinette:

Once again I felt cold? and pain? I couldn't move, I couldn't open my eyes. Am I dreaming? What happened last night? I defeated the akuma then told Tikki to bring Chat home, then Ayla and Nino were running up to me then I saw purple? Purple... why is that familiar HAWKMOTH!!! I've been captured bye HAWKMOTH!!! I struggle to regain feeling back in my body, like a dead corpse getting its soul back as I could feel more pain the more I struggled to open my eyes. My wrists burn like fire, my feet, feel weird. Like I'm not touching the ground? Wait, this seems familiar too! MY DREAM!!! MY DREAM WAS TRYING TO WARN ME!!! Well, I'm screwed, how am I supposed to get outta here with myself chained into the... wait, what am I chained to? I tried further more as pain shot through the front left of my head. Probably where he knocked me out. I felt the cuts on my arms and legs, then felt my bodies tiredness. Then I finally opened my eyes, to see that I was daggling off the ground with my wrists above my head hanging m there as some short of punching bag. I looked around the best that I could with my burry vision as I spot that I am in a medal rustic room with one opened window on top of the ceiling providing the moons only light upon the room, and with the light came the bitter coldness of the cool midnight air.

Adrien, is probably worried sick... I tilted my head down letting it rest as I drifted off to an exhausted, painful, cold sleep how I wished to be in Adrien's arms. In the nice warm bed. With the scent of cookies and cakes that I often baked in the apartment, and not the metallic medal scent that stung my nose. What's worse than going to sleep breathing in medal, is breathing in blood.

Adrien:

Tikki had explained to me the second she transported me here that Mari couldn't carry the both of us so she gave me her earrings to transport me home. That she will be home soon. Well soon is not three hours. I got out of bed and went into the kitchen when I see Plagg in dried up tears covered with worried as Tikki paced in the room.

"Guys is Mari back yet? I'm getting really worried.." Just then the doors to our apartment slammed opened with Alya and Nino bursting through the room. They looked horrible, out of breath, dirty, and bloody?

"Guys what's wrong!? AND IS THAT BLOOD!" They look at me then at each other then back at me, thank goodness that Tikki and Plagg hid or else I would be answering a lot of questions right now other then going out to find Mari.

"Not...Our....Blood..." I froze at Alya's sentence as she shacked with fear and shock like she just has been traumatized.

"What?" I say dry out of breath hoping that Mari was ok now more than ever.

"Marinette...is Ladybug... Hawkmoth... tried to warn her.." I shhh'ed her as I closed the front door to the apartment and motioned them to sit on the couch for they can tell me with full of breath so that a human being can understand.

"Adrein! Marinette was walking out of the park and Hawkmoth was sneaking up behind hr! Nino and I tried to warn her but it was to late! Hawkmoth punched her dead set in the face! Blood came out everywhere and Nino and I followed him to where he took her! We know where it is! We have to go save her!" Alya yelled, obviously scared for her best friend. I however was everywhere, I wanted to kill that physio for touching her, I also wanted to make sure she was ok! But most importantly I WANTED TO KNOW IF SHE WAS ALIVE!

"PLAGG CLAWS OUT!" I shout standing up giving both the surprised teens the death glare as I told them with pure anger.

"SHOW ME WHERE SHE IS!!!" They both stand up quickly. No questions asked as they started running out the door.

I followed them in close pursuit as we went through ally ways, buildings, roof tops. Finally getting to multiple abandoned warehouses. About 12 or so. Pretty big too.

"Which one is it?!" I yelled at them which scared them even more half to death when they told me that they don't know.

I jumped down in front of them and observed them. I cursed under my breath, they needed sleep before a battle with Hawkmoth to save my purrinces, and I needed sleep to heal my sore back. I hated the more we wait the more she can end up dead. With her miraculous in my pocket for Tikki can ride along. I came up with a reasonable answer that most likely will lead to a more probability of success.

"We will sleep in one of the warehouses tonight but by morning we are searching!"

They all agreed and Adrien checked the first warehouse. In an hour I came back out saying that 'The coast was clear' even though he cursed under his breath that it wasn't the right one. The three young adults went in and settled down. Adrien laid there, cold, he felt unsafe, he wanted Mari, he wanted her safe, happy, He looked up towards the ceiling and made a silent prayer to make sure she was going to be ok when he finds her. He hoped she would scream or do something to indicate what warehouse she was in. But at last he drifted off to sleep hugging himself as he morns for his mate to be back in his arms.

Marinette:

I awoke still in the bitter cold night as something pierced my right thigh. A knife, I scream in pain and look up towards the man in the purple suit as he starred me down, eye to eye.

"WHERE IS YOUR MIRACULOUS!?" He then pushed more on the blade. My eyes felt like they were popping out and they were no doubt raining puddles of tears of the pain. I have lost feeling in my wrists and now right leg as the man had givin up for the night as he pulled out the knife earning another yet dry scream out of me. He ripped my shirt off, exposing me to the cold and my black laced bra as I starred at him in utter fear. But he just used the shirt to tie it around my right leg keeping it from losing any more blood than it already had.

"I'll be back tomorrow girl, and if your not dead yet, you'd wish you were if you don't tell me where your miraculous is." And with that h left. I let my head down again, my hair climbing down to my neck down to my torso trying to cover up as much as I could from the cold. But at last I cried myself to sleep. In a never endless, painful, sleep. Will Adrien come and find me? Or will he be too late? Read the next chapter to find out!

(1,214 Words, Your welcome ;D )