Chapter 14: It isn't over yet!?

Marinette: 

I slowly walk up to Adrien as he looks hesitant to touch my bruised body. I grab his hand in mine and pull it to my lips as I slightly kiss it still looking into his eyes. He then grew a big smile as he used his other hand to gently hold my bruised cheek. I smiled a goofy smile as well as I slowly went closer to him. We then engaged in a tight but gentle hug. This is all I wanted, to be here with him.   But of course my mind didn't let me be happy, as I thought. That was too easy... 

boom! Of course I was right... we broke from our hug and looked towards the laughing mad man. Even though he was tied up, he still was laughing at the worlds funniest joke. Adrien took a step forward slightly in front of me, I didn't move however because deep down I knew I was running on adrenaline and soon that will fade out. I also didn't want to fight the mad man again even though I bested him.

"Oh little brother... Haha, what a fool! Your maiden came to your rescue! An injured maiden at that! What did I tell you after our first fight brother!?" He looked straight at Adrien still laughing. I however was very confused... brother? I mean the looks kinda agree with that question but Adrien certainly hadn't mentioned a brother that's mad... But yet their was another question that was fuming with rage, what did the mad man mean about 'What did I tell you after our first fight!?' I look up towards Adrien as he continues to stare at the mad man while visibly being tense.

With that, I go around Adrien and walk up to the laughing mad man, as he just smirks while staring at me. With an emotionless face I punched him dead in stone that made the chair fall over. I then walk back to Adrien as I lean my back on him in a loving way as he wraps his arms around my waist. Alya and Nino just laugh as they pick him back up. He now had a forming black eye. I turn my head to Alya and we imminently make eye contact.

"Mir..acu..lous" I say, she understood surprisingly as she walks up to him and asks him where did he put the Hawkmoth miraculous. In return he only laughs some more. I turn to Adrien as he smiles down at me. I was confused at first then felt a tingling in my ear. Adrien was putting on my miraculous. I turn so I can face toward him as he finishes putting them on. I then see both Plagg and Tiki come in between us as the kawamii's reunite. Tiki then turned towards me as she slowly and gently hugged my cheek. I place my right hand on the kawami to return the hug.

After a few moments the kawami's go and hide in Adrien's shirt I presume together. As I turn back toward the very angry Alya and very mad man Felix.

"You got caught Felix... Give up the stolen miraculous now." Adrien reply's as he walks pass me towards the mad man.

"Oh brother~ I...Don't...Have...It!!!" The mad man says through his laughs. I could tell that angered Adrien more.

"If you truly are my brother then tell me... Where is it?" Adrien says. That seemed to stop his laughing finally.

"I am indeed brother! Therefore I should tell you! I-" The mad man started to say but instead it got cut off by a most confusing sound, the mad man started acting like a robot that is circuiting and misfunctioning. I wondered through my emotionless face, what was he doing then all of a sudden the man disappeared! Like an illusion! I walk up to a very shocked and confused Adrien as I take his hand in mine. Making sure he isn't an illusion. With all of us standing around the now empty chair, we suddenly heard clapping from the broken window. We all turn in sink to see what troubles were in for now.

"I got to say... Having the Moth miraculous has its advantages... Did you really think I would be that easy to defeat dear brother?" Adrien, Alya, Nino, and I all stood confident shoulder to shoulder at this new found threat. Adrien called upon his transformation as well as I through my cracked voice.

"My, my, your mate dear brother looks much more flattering then as shown through pictures I have collected..." Adrien visibly tensed as I kept my emotionless face while I was freaking out on the inside. This man really is mad! Pictures? How long has he'd been stalking us?! Adrien clasped my hand a little tighter as I used my other hand to grab the knife back out of my boot to only realize it wasn't their because I transformed. I mentally slapped myself for forgetting that. I couldn't risk de-transforming so instead I just grabbed my yo-yo.

"Tsk tsk tsk, I wouldn't do that if I were you Marinette~" I let my hand let go of the yo-yo as it was put back on my waist. However I very slowly put my hand into a fist and stepped back just a little to get ready to jump him.

"What do you want brother?!" Adrien said taking one step forward towards him, unhooking my hand with his. While Adrien put the mad mans attention on him, Alya and Nino were slowly cornering him from beside the room. I however stay put by Adrien's side, getting ready to jump him at any second.

"What I want brother~ I thought I made it obvious already? I want what you have! I want your family, new and old! I want your friends! I want to be loved! And I will fight for it!" That's what made me snap as I jumped toward him throwing punches left and right as he dodged. I didn't give him any time to attack back as Adrien soon joined by my side as he was forced to go out the already broken window onto the street. Soon Alya, Nino, Adrien and I were attacking through all angles as Felix kept dodging. Unfortually, the moth miraculous had tricks up its sleeve as the transformed Felix let out a burst of energy from him knocking all of us from our feet onto the pavement.

Just as quick as it came, my adrenaline finally ran out as I laid there feeling my ow open stitches. My head was ringing, my vision blurry. I rolled over on my stomach and tried to push myself up, but alas I didn't even feel my body anymore as it grew numb.

Adrien:

Oof, that made all the air come out of my lungs. I slowly start to stand back up to see Alya and Nino already up on their feet rushing towards Felix. Felix looked tired from that blast of energy he gave out. Then I realized Mari isn't over their fighting? I turn in complete circles looking for her as I see her on the ground still? Oh no... she might be hurt even more. As I start running towards her she tries to get off the ground with a failed attempt after attempt. As I finally get to her, I very slowly and gently roll her back on her back and place her head in my lap. I put my hand on her cheek as I wipe away the very few tears she let slip. I felt so worried, so scared, but she just opens her pained dull eyes as she grabs hold of my hand on her cheek.

"Go...get...him..." She says as she lets her hand slip from holding mine. I let a tear of relief go out as I picked her up and ran towards the nearest ally way. I set her down in a seated position against the wall as I check the area one more time before jumping back towards the fight with a very worried Alya and Nino. I nod my head towards them signaling that Mari's alright as I grab my baton from my back and lunch towards the very thing that made her feel more pain.

( 1,462 Words!!! Oof just when they think they gottem they gotta fight him again... But how did he make an illusion of himself? Did he akumatysed someone? Or did Volpina come to aid? Comment down below what you think will happen next! And make sure to vote, comment, share, and follow my account to be notified immediately when a new chapter comes out! I can't wait for the next adventure... Can you? )