Chapter 12: Here we go again...

Alya:

I'm worried that Adrien hasn't came back yet after two hours. But yet I can't say or do anything to make Mari suspect somethings wrong. As far as I can tell she's still refusing to sleep, afraid of the nightmares awaiting her. I couldn't disagree with her, if she didn't want to sleep I respected that. I just wished Adrien came back already before Mari relies he's been gone for too long. Making sure Mari still had her eyes closed I turned to Nino who happened to give me a confused glance back. I just widen my eyes then glance at his phone, to the door, then back to him. It took him a few seconds before finally realizing what I was saying. He got up and went out the door with his phone in hand. I can only hope that he knows to go check up on Adrien. As I look back to Mari, she had her eyes open halfway.

"Where....is...Ad-" I cut her off by saying he's only been gone twenty minutes. Although she looks doubtful, she was too tired to see through my lie. As she rest her eyes once more.

However, even though Mari believes everything is alright for now. I knew it has been actually twenty minutes sense Nino stepped outside. I was beginning to worry but still try my hardest not to show it. Then all of a sudden Nino runs through the door so loud I bet all of Paris heard. Mari also opened her eyes wide once Nino was in the room panting.

"Adrien.....Wasn't home......House was.....Thrashed." Alya got up from beside Marinette to go over to her boyfriend sitting him on the other side of Mari's bed as I also helped Mari sit up. All three of us were now in a circled position waiting for Nino to catch his breath. I could tell Mari was very uneasy about this.

"I got to Adrien and Marinette's apartment only to find that it was thrash, apparently Adrien fought him off but I found a syringe on the floor....I think someone took Adrien. I mean it would make sense, the media has been all over what happened to Marinette sense she is Adrien's girlfriend, and apparently the person or persons took this opportunity to take Adrien at his weakest. Those baster's, I mean Adrien is the masked superhero, so in order for him to lose a fight their had to be more then one person right? Anyway, I took so long to get here because I informed the police then came here." I was shocked, sad, and most of all scared. I dared myself not to look at the broken girl next to me. But however my curiosity got the best of me to see her face. She was just looking down, totally emotionless.

Marinette:

I spaced out after Nino said something about someone taking Adrien. I knew something bad was going to happen... I KNEW IT AND STILL LET IT HAPPEN!!! I was so mad at myself, but what I felt most of was broken. Emotionally, mentally, and physically. But I now I have been weak for far too long! I was going to get Adrien back! Even if it kills me!

"Marinette...." Alya's voice seemed scared, also filled with worry. It was enough however to break me from my thoughts. However I didn't respond to her. I only stared at my leg. Then I stared at the IV cords. Then back to my leg figuring out a plan in my head.

"Marinette..." I finally look up to the crying Alya, I didn't mean to worry her, I was simply thinking of a plan to get out of this bed. I guess me looking at Alya made her more upset, I guess I didn't look like myself anymore. Fair enough after what I have been forced into. Then and there I have had it, I quickly yank the IV cords off of me earning the machines beeping crazy and gasps could be heard from Alya and Nino. The tried to stop me by putting their hands on my shoulders to sit me back down.

Bad choice~

I twisted both of their arms the wrong way and got up from the bed, I didn't mean to hurt them but all I had in mind was going to Adrien. I wobbled at first then striated my standing position as I was about to head out the door but three men doctors came in. I could hear Alya yelling at them, my guess warning them as they were about to inject some 'sleep medicine' into me.

Once again, bad choice~

I twist their wrists towards the other doctor, therefore injecting it into their system, then dodged a hit from the remaining doctor. Using my good leg, I swung my foot under him making him fall back and hit his head hard. I turn to a very shocked Alya and Nino, then gestured them to follow as I made my way out of the hospital, fighting my way out. Once outside, I put aside the pain and headed straight to Master Fu's for he can track Adrien's miraculous.

Adrien:

I awoke in a hotel room? Tied to a chair in front of the TV with the channel on the news station showing my disappearance. Oh great.... Now I have put more stress on Mari... Wait, MARI!!! I need to get out of here. As I looked around, I notice Felix checking out something at the door.

"You can just let me go and I wont press any charges on you for kidnapping." I say in a harsh voice while my head was ringing like no tomorrow. He only chuckles as he comes to me and pulls a chair in front of me. He then sits in it and looks directly in my eyes.

"Are you gay?" I said randomly, this seems to make him only chuckle more as I continue with a clearly disgusted face.

"I mean, you come to my apartment, say your my brother, don't even pick a fair fight, and now you brought me to a hotel room and you keep staring at me like a pervert." I said right to his face as he stops laughing all together. He the moves his chair besides me and only smirks as he turns up the volume on the small, disgusting TV.

"NEWS: Hospital escape! Security claims the patient to be no other then Marinette, yes Marinette, Adrien Agreste' s girlfriend. Despite her injuries and depressed shape she manages to beat up all security in the building, including others who tried to apprehend the women. Citizens beileve she caught word of her lover missing from earlier today... May the gods have mercy on this poor girl. If you see her call the authorities imminently for you can help prevent further damage to the girl..." I was in complete shock for a moment then laughed. That sure did sound like something Marinette would do. I then smirked at Felix and begin to say something in the lines of, 'She's coming, and she's going to end you~' Apparently he got really spoked and went to the door again to keep watch. I smile that she just showed everyone that the guards just got beat up by an injured, broken girl. Then that smile quickly fades as I realize she might be risking her life! She must be really in pain, but is putting it aside for my sake... Once we get out of this situation and get back home I am not letting her out of bed! Bring forth the breakfast in bed specials!

I drop my head down trying to concentrate on getting out of the ropes behind the chair while having the image of Mari and I laughing together on the couch eating ice cream. That moment is all I craved for, for these past few days. As I will continue to fight!

For her...

( 1,420 words! I just wanted to say thank you so much for 600 views! I know I'm not updating quite a lot and for that I apologies However, everyone is busy this time of year so all I am asking for is patience while I try to write down these 1,000+ word chapters for all of you! Until then make sure to vote, comment, share, and follow me to get notified once a new chapter or book will come out soon!!! Once again, have an amazing day/night!!! :P )