Chapter 17: The Finial Battle

Bridgette:

I waved goodbye to the cute couple

'I ship it'

As I smile while running away only to see the rest of their team in bad shape fighting an insane guy. Geez~ How is Master Fu going to explain life to this guy.

"Turtle Fox I have come to help!" The look at me weird as I smile getting out the familiar yoyo from my waist as I shoot it towards the mad man.

"Why are you hurting these people?!" I ask his while we threw punches at one another while this allowed the turtle and fox hero to catch their breath.

"I want what my brother has you moron!" He shouted back at me while attempting to throw a punch to my right side as I catch it and swing him over my shoulder and plumit him onto the ground while I go and sit on top of him pinning him down as I continued to speak to him.

"What does he have that you want so badly?" He looked at me with pain and anger in his eyes all the while still trying to escape through my grasp.

"He has FAMILY FRIENDS AND A LOVER!!! I WANT HIS LIFE!!!" I used my hand and slapped him on the face. He looked shocked for a moment then turned to look into my eyes once again with rage. I then take my right hand and pushed his face to the side where Marinette and Adrien where on 'watch-out' duty.

"They are your family, you moron you speak of witch you think you had no life, but instead you have one right in front of you..." He looks to me confused while he stopped trying to get out of my grasp.

"If you look for friends then look around you... Your brother made friends by being kind to people, don't you see what mistake you are making. You speak that you want to be loved, then stop being the villain and go be a hero that you really wanna be." I then took his miraculous softly and got up. I then held out my hand for the boy. He constipated on whether to take it or not but alas. He decided that he'd listen to the girl. He grabbed ahold of her hand that helped him up.. Then he looked towards a very confused group. He looked down in shame and spoke a simple sentence that changed the setting very quickly. 'I'm sorry' Alya and Nino where really confused on this random Marinette wannabe and how she got the miraculous they where also confused on why and how she managed to talk some sense into the insane boy. Volpina on the other hand just woke up to hear his surrender in witch she realized she wasn't transformed she growled at their loss as she took the opportunity to escape while they were busy confronting Felix.

Felix realized that she was leaving however and just let her go... Seeing as it was the right thing to do as he started slowly walking towards Adrien who still didn't quiet beileve Felix was turning on a new leaf starred at him aggressively. Felix walked closer and sat down in front of the miraculous couple.

"I'm so sorry.... Brother...and I'm sorry Marinette." Marinette who was awake only just now who was delusional though Felix was Adrien.

"Oi, you don't have to be handsome~ I mean~ sorrrrry~" She then let out a little giggle then passed out again. Bridgette faced palmed while Adrien just laughed a slight nervous laugh at the sleepy, delusional Marin in his lap while Felix just smiled. And for that second that he smiled, Master Fu knew that his presents wasn't needed so he slowly slid out of the picture while Alya started yelling at Nino for letting Volpina get away while Nino was trying to save his throat from the very emotional teen. Adrien then looked towards where he thought Bridgette was only to see she wasn't their anymore. And in her place was the moth miraculous laying there. Adrien began to reach for it only for Felix to grab it first then hand it to his younger brother. Felix then smiled at his brother before standing up.

"We should get you and your princess out of here before the cops shows up and sees the broken window." Felix says to his brother, and for the first time they all agreed on something. Adrien picked up Mari bridal style and they all de-transform and sticked with the alleyways.

"Adrien what are we supposed to do once we get to the hospital?" Alya said out of curiosity.

"I'm just going to say she freaked out that I wasn't there so that's where she went... I think its a good cover up." As they continued to walk in a comfortable silence, Felix had his head down low the entire time.

"By the way Felix, I know that you were stalking us so if you want to gain my trust... Then please stop and burn all the so called pictures you have taken." Felix nodded his head and then began to speak after a few moments.

"I can also fix your apartment if you'd like?" Adrien then looked to his brother and smiled. Felix was confused at first until Adrien spoke up once more.

"We can also fix Mari and I's apartment... Besides dad will probably be glad to see one of his sons... Hopefully." What Adrien and the world didn't know was that Felix knew who hawkmoth was. He decided to wait to tell Adrien for he doesn't rush off to kill the son of a basket. Besides, he needed to be there for Marinette for now. As they entered the hospital, the immediately understood the lie Adrien had told them. As I watched my little brother hold hands with his lover, surrounded by his friends. I immediately now fully understand what my brother has, and for once, I didn't want to take it away from him. Instead I wanted to get my own life, and my first stop is cleaning up loose ends here then and only then I will set out to find this Bridgette. For she made this uneasy feeling in my stomach, and uneasy feeling of butterfly's. Just thinking about her makes my face get hotter. I will find her and I will become her friend! I will be better then who I was before! That I am sure of...

Alya, Nino, Marinette, and Adrien's thoughts:

Thank God its finally over... I'm hungry.

( 1,207 words This is not the end of the book I reassure you! For I promised a HAPPY ENDING!!! Somewhere along the book at least lol anyway I just wanted to give a shoutout to a very special person who gives me awesome and heart warming advise! I wouldn't have gotten this far without her!! Lady's and gentlemen I give you @Miraculousfanforlife she has helped me in more then one situation and above all a very awesome human being so I dedicate this happy ending to her :) PS: DON'T FORGET YOU ALL ARE AWESOME AS WELL TO BE READING MY BOOK :D See ya in the next chapter! )