Chapter 4: HawkMoth

Marinette:

"Adrien, what do you think we are going to be doing at the park with Alya and Nino?" I look towards Adrien who's smile got unusually bigger at the question.

"Oh, I don't know." I looked at him confused as we continued walking down the street.

"Oh ok.... Then, why are you smiling so big?" Then I saw him blush, as we turned the corner heading to the park.

"I'm just smiling because I love you~" I let out a laugh as I lean in and kiss his lips. Adrien then wrapped his arms around my waist and held me closer. It lasted for a few seconds before we got rudely erupted.

"Are you guys going to be doing that every time we see you?" I back away from the kiss and see Alya and Nino both laughing while walking up to us.. With me still in Adrien's arms I rest my head on his chest facing them and let out a slight giggle.

"Of course you will, after all..." I look up into his eyes, blue against neon green as I continued my sentence.

"I love him." Adrien who was blushing 50 times over leaned in to kiss me once more earning 'Aww's from all around us. I smile into the kiss and hesitantly back away. Looking at Alya and Nino fangirling together. I smile once more and Adrien lets on of his arms fall while the other is still around my waist.

Adrien:

I. Love. Marinette. Is all thats going through my head. Minus the plan Nino and I made. Since all four of us hadn't really seen each other lately. Nino and I made plans for a Jagget Stone concert being held secretly in the park. Since Mari had close connections with Jagget, I simply just took her phone while she was in the shower and made a phone call. Soon after Jagget called back and stated that a secret concert at the park is a wonderful idea! Therefore, M'Lady can be surprised. As I held Mari's waist with one arm as she talked and catched up with Alya. Nino was giving me weird glances behind me. With a confused look I gave him I looked behind us to see Chloe coming our way... Awesome~ I let out a slight hiss that apparently Marinette herd as she looked at me with worry. I glance towards the blond with Marinette glancing towards the blond as well as she came closer yelling 'ADRIKENS' not soon after that both Mari and I tensed up and looked at her. If looks can kill, she'd be dead a long time ago. Back in high school, both Chloe and Lila tried savaging our relationship, but after last year they suddenly stopped and we haven't seen them since.

"Hi Chole~" Marinette sounded like she was goin to murder her. Which I beileve she can do in her sleep as Chloe just kept on coming closer.

"Hi, Maritrash~ Still with Adrien I see?" She bickered as I bit my tongue trying not to show any anger as Chloe crossed her arms in front of her.

"Yes Chloe, and there is nothing you can do to us that will make us not love each other." I look down at Mari with one hand getting tighter around her waist as she looks up to me. I put my free hand on hr check and leaned in to kiss her once more.

Through the kiss I smiled at her with pure happiness, as she kissed back. Through the distance we heard Chloe stomp away from us. 'Finally~' I smirked down onto Mari as I pulled away to admire her dreamy eyes once more.

"I have a surprise for you purrinces." She giggled! Oh how I can live off that giggle everyday, but I have to make her laugh with excitement! I couldn't help but smile big at the thought of her so happy.

"Follow me purrinces and keep your eyes closed!" She let out a giggle after replying with an 'Ok' as she closed her eyes and I still had my hand wrapped around her waist guiding her through the park to where the concert is being held. I realized that if I wasn't eating, or going to the bathroom, my hand was around Mari's waist. With my hand there it felt like home.